V.D 5- T.S

Day 5 : Promise day

Day 5 : Promise day

"Promise me to keep reading without touching yourself, princess. Good girls don't lie, don't let me down now"

I finished watching love lasts forever and what a man takeru satoh is 🩷😭

Taiju shiba X fem yn

Has smut 🚩

Sins
Kanii
▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။ ၊|• 0:35
______________________________________

"Oh cat god, please show me the path to love!"

Praying her full heartedly on new years, yn hoped at least in senior year she'll get her sorry ass a boyfriend. All her friends are committed to their crushes and boyfriends. Then there's yn, a childish, unattractive, sleepy head. She felt a bump on her right shoulder,the impact was hard enough to make her fall harshly on the ground and her books sprawled out on the road. She hoped her friends would wait for her ..but were they really her friends?

"You dropped this"

A rough voice called out to yn, passing her book. She inhaled sharply at the person standing Infront her, all tall and mighty. She's never seen such a big figure, he was bulky and that tight shirt isn't doing justice to yn's mind as now all she could be doing is drooling front of him.

"Thank you..."

"Your ...welcome"

Watching him leave, yn had determined to find the identity of that man and be his lover.

Ultimate goal: marry a good man.

Upon snooping here and there, yn found out that her mysterious new year crush is Taiju Shiba. She did reconsider her choice in love interest for a certain number of reasons.