RIN.H

RINDOU X FEM YN

SMUT CHAPTER <3

I GET SO WORKED UP WHEN IM STRESSED...praying my boyfriend has stamina
_______________________________________

Lying in a pool of his own blood at his bathtub isn't ideal for Rindou Haitani, being known as a bonten member with the ability to summon just about 100 men with just a shout to be failing a mission hurt his ego. He sunk in the reddish water and groaned internally as the wounds were still pretty much fresh and very much stinging the young man's skin. Smoking a bud to relieve his nerves, rindou's ears perked up when he heard the front door unlock and had a grin when he heard the familliar heels clinking and perfume of his lover.

"here to laugh,darling?"

He asked with an irritated groan and expected to see his girlfriend strut in with a snarky comment, which she did actually. Each time rindou sees his girl, it's like love all over again, her beautiful face,curvy sides and long thick hair which is now in a tight ponytail and her hands covered in blood. He raised an eyebrow at her, questioning on what the hell happened to her;

"turns out that whiny guy had a wife and i was the side piece, i just wanted his information! not fucking sleep with him!"

A deep chuckle left him as rindou eyed yn up and down, hearing her complain about the mission and smirked, inhaling a long puff of the smoke. "best part ! his wife brought their kid and i-" she stopped midway feeling guilty about her softness for kids and what went down. Rindou instantly rose up from the tub and wrapped a towel loosely around his waist, bringing yn in for a peck on her lips, engulfing her into his warmth.

"shh baby, it's alright...."

"the man...shot his wife and ...and he wanted to kill the kid...i tried , rin!i tried so hard but I couldn't- I wasn't fast enough"

Resting her head on his chest, rindou felt her tears and rubbed her back to comfort her. He knew being bonten execitives isn't an easy job, everyday meant it could be their turn to recieve a bullet, yn calmed down hearing his soft breaths and smiled as his thumb brushed away the hot tears that stained her pretty cheeks.

"let's get you cleaned up, baby"

nodding to rindou, she relaxed and he didn't need to know what happened as he saw the bloody piece of metal outside the showers. it still amazes at how yn could go from being a raging woman to an absolute ball of raw emotions by his touch. Rindou tenderly stripped her clothes off her body-nothing sexual in it as she had a somber look of a quiet girl- he takes note that not only he's dating the adult yn but he's also communicating to the little girl inside her-the one that grew up in an orphanage with no knowlege or experience of love.

He peeled of her clothes and stared lovingly at her body, there was a purple hicky that was disappearing on her neck, the bonten tattoo on her inner right thigh with her lips parted and eyes clouded with exhaustion.

"You're so beautiful,baby"

Rindou whispered hugging her naked body close to him, the urge to just give her love and care driving him insane. She relaxed into his touch, her lips forming a small smile and a soft moan left as he traced the black ink on her sensitive smooth skin.

"How bout we watch a movie later ,hmm? Does that sound good to my baby?"

Kissing the side of her head as she sunk into the warm water, rindou wrapped his strong firm arms around her figure, the roughness of his palms on her wet skin as she relaxed her muscles. It's days like these that make her feel at ease- knowing that she could come home to his embrace.