S.S

Smut warning!!

Shinichiro X fem reader

Have fun~

_______________________________________

Shinichiro isn't fond of weddings, especially when it hurt his ego seeing people younger than him get pitched for lifetime. Being salty at how poor his lovelife was, he settled outside to get a smoke. He had money, fame and a stable financial status. What more could he possibly want? In a few months he'd be an uncle too! Then why was he feeling empty deep within...?

"Shinichiro?"

"Hmm?"

A soft voice pulled him out of his train of thoughts, it must be a dream because Beautiful women do not approach him. He was skeptical,

"Oh wow you look good!"

"I'm sorry ,who are you?"

"...I'm yn, remember? The-"

"Wakasa's little sister! I remember now, god you weren't like this"

"You're still the same pathetic man,just an upgrade"

Pointing his cigarette, shinichiro scoffed and continued sucking the life out of it. He had a vivid image of yn, she braids her hair everyday and had thick glasses. Now, her glowup did yn justice. In that dark purple dress...she did look amazing.

"What brings you here,yn?"

"Wanted to check up on you, shinichiro"

"Oh really? I'm touched"

He tilted his head to side eye yn, she rolled her eyes at him. Yn initially came to rub it in his face at how she changed but turns out her silly little crush just became stronger after seeing him. It's definitely not fading away or anything.

"So you're not mad or jealous?"

"Of what?"

"It's nothing, really...I'll leave then"

"Atleast let me buy you drinks"

"Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Nah, your brother will beat me up for it"

That's how they settled at a bar, drinking away the night. Shinichiro kept glancing at yn's lips, they did seem like an invitation to him. Red and plump, he should just take his chance and sway her away. They're older now, turns out she was down to earth and not like the women he met with before. Laughing loudly and dancing with both their bodies pressed up together,yn felt her ears heat up.