M.T

Takashi X fem yn

Enjoyy <3
_______________________________________

Everyone wants him.

That was my crime.

The wrong place at the right time.

And I break down,then he's pulling me in,

In a world of boys...

He's a gentleman.

Agreeing to draken's request may have been yn's biggest mistake in her life, she tried to be a good friend to Emma and protect the girl's girl rule. Yn fell for draken out of his protectiveness and basically being his neighbour isn't doing her good to maintaining a stable sanity.

"Aren't you a little too young to get a service??"

A young yn questioned a lavender boy, he seemed to be taken back by her sudden intrusion. Straightening her glasses, yn scoffed at him as he stared wide eyed at the women there.

"Ha?? I'm a guy!! Why are you here?"

"I live here"

Somehow the two got into a pretty heated argument and ended up pulling on each other's hair as yn bit his arm and he pinched her cheeks. Mitsuya hasn't met anyone this violent other than Mikey, and that being a girl did put him into a surprise state. Yn heard draken's voice and pulled back, trying to dust herself off.

"I wanted to introduce you both since you were my best friends..."

Draken sighed as he saw the messed up looks of yn and mitsuya, they couldn't stand being near to one another. Sticking out her tongue to him, mitsuya did an equally weird face at her.

"Come on, be friends now"

Nudging them closer, draken started to regret the decision. Thus,began the never ending fued between mitsuya Takashi and yn ln.

Emma and yn were classmates, that's how they got closer to each other and the fact that yn can see him everyday.

"Oh yn-chan, im so jealous!!"

Yn couldn't bring herself to hurt Emma, she wanted to protect the girl's heart and ...see her happy. Why'd she have to be so kind?? Yn often asked herself ...if she actually managed to win draken...would she be happy. If there's one thing she realised is that...Emma loved the boy selflessly. Making her heart into stone, yn could only bitterly laugh at the couple and move on.

Move on.

That's her chant everyday to remain calm and not dwell in the past.

"Yo emma~ , hi yn!"