A.H

Akashi haruchiyo x FEM reader

Have fun reading babes!

All readers are aged 20 and above !
_______________________________________

Sweet.

Warm.

Kind.

That's how yn remembers haruchiyo akashi. She knows him like the back of her hand, the gentle boy who loves his sister, respects his older brother and most importantly would die for his friends; manjiro sano. She doesn't know the man standing talk before her with a bloodied katana and an insane look taking over his eyes.

Where did that boy go? Who's this man with a devilish grin eyeing her up and down?

Normally one would try to run away but yn knows that'll only cost her life with this man.

"Haru...haruchiyo?"

This made him surprised,taken back by how she knew his name. Yn was just merely a normal citizen in Tokyo, living her daily life with her underpaid and underappreciated job.

"Hmmm how'd you know my name?"

Crouching down to her height, haruchiyo's lips curved to be an evil smirk , the scars stretching and taking his fingers to curl around the end of her hair strands. Yn blinked in confusion, he had the same ocean blue eyes.

"It really is you,haru"

"You shouldn't have seen that"

Acknowledging the dead bodies behind him, haruchiyo sighed in exhaustion as he stood up to light a cigarette. Yn was on her way home, waiting for the last train. She suspected why the station was empty eventhough it was a weekday, not realising that there was going to be a fight, it happened in seconds with bodies dropping dead and blood covering her vision.