RAN.H

Ran X fem yn

_______________________________________

"Silly little girl, you really think you could run away?"

A smooth sinister voice cooed out to yn, she was glued to her chair in a luxurious hall decorated with fancy furniture and Infront her stood a tall,lean man in a violet suit. He had his hair undone in a tousled way, tie being loosened as he maintained eye contact with the woman. Shifting uncomfortably in her seat, yn gulped at ran haitani.

"I wasn't going to run without settling the payment"

She spat back with determination, eyes fuelled with disgust at her family's history. Yn ln felt the whole situation was unfair to her. She was the child that nonone wanted. The abandoned eldest daughter of ln family. Her father never acknowledged her presence because he wanted a boy as the first child not a lousy ,good for nothing girl.

"You're going to settle 10 million yen? Whatever, as long as I get back my money in a year then I'll leave you alone"

Ran was amused by her answer, she didn't seemed to be afraid of him either. He's done some shitty things as well, getting his hands in the dark part of business industry. He made yn sign a contract that if she isn't able to pay back the debt of her father-

"Marry you?! That's- evil, I can't marry a man like you"

"Then you leave me no choice, love. Either this or you'll be my trophy wife. Deal?"

Blinking at the contract, yn bit her bottom lip in disbelief and anger that she had come to this terms. Swallowing her pride, yn agreed to the terms and condition. Leaving the residence, yn needed to be alone. Dashing out of the haitani penthouse, she made way to her home. It was the only thing she could afford after having everything from her family sold.

Yn ln was angry at her parents for taking everything and fleeing the country. They were out there,somewhere enjoying life without the need to worry about the debt. From her childhood up until now , yn had to fight for her mother's love and somehow her younger sister and brother beat her to it. Taking her father's aggression after work as her mother and siblings watch with wicked smiles. The bruises are still there, some were self inflicted- on days she wanted to end it all once and for all.

How easy would it be? To turn off everything and ...

"No no yn , you have to live long and become famous so that they can see"

Slapping herself, yn ran a cold shower to wash away the filth of the ln family name. The dreams still haunting her each time she closes her eyes. Now to add more demons to torture her,