W.I

Wakasa X fem yn 

_______________________________________

she hates how her body had lumps, bumps and dips. Yn desired a dream hourglass figure, plump breasts and a bubble ass. Not this- how did she deluded herself into thinking her husband would love and lust for her body. It's hideous. Yn's her biggest critic. Not her horrendous mother in law with a laser tongue. Not her judgemental parents that tease her for the slight gain in weight. It's not yn's fucking fault her husband is down bad for a woman way younger than her.

That bitch was everything yn dreamt of,

Skinny.

Young.

Beautiful.

Baby smooth skin.

The apartment was dark with no source of light despite being sunny that day, yn stared at her reflection. For all this time she hated what was presented before her. Even now the feelings same, not changed one bit and yn worked on herself. She needed to move on from that cheating bastard, going to the gym and sending hours did help with clearing her mind. But as the day ends, she's still not satisfied with how her life was.

Yn couldn't help but let out tears at her reflection,feeling sorry for herself as she allowed this to drag far enough to the point taking her own life seemed like an escape. Her husband hasn't sent the divorce documents yet but she's expecting them anyday from now. She sighed at the time, it was near 10 pm and the only place she could find peace was the gym.

Packing up her bag and tying her hair in a tight slicked back bun, yn thanked the owner to have it opened 24 hours. She passed by the counter where a man in his late twenties greeted the woman. "Hello,miss" wakasa imaushi nonchalantly said to yn who got startled by his presence. She was too focused on ways to not murder her husband and his family. "Oh, hello" nodding in curt, yn disappeared into the hardcore area. Now, wakasa isn't one to be interested in customers or any other ordinary person that steps into the gym. To him,it's business.

Covering his mouth as he eyed her ass, he cursed at his thoughts. Wakasa was delighted to see no ring on her either, chuckling at the moment. Flipping through the record book, he found a name repeatedly entering and a photo attached to the members file. "Yn Ln. Beautiful name" wakasa muttered as he decided to take a stroll around the place and "casually" drop by to see yn. He may be the owner but wakasa rarely visits the places- guy's a lazy asshole.

Really, imaushi? You're going to jerk off thinking of a random stranger?

Questioning his needs, wakasa bit his bottom lip as he observed yn's movements. She seemed to be under pressure to be hitting those joints with much force. "you're not training to be the Hulk,are you?" His voice pulled yn out of trance,  she scoffed at him. "Mind your own fucking business - i- I'm sorry" bursting out in anger, yn realised her harsh words and immediately stammered, apologising. If there's one thing yn followed is to never show anger or raise your voice to prove a point. A kind of trauma response from the shitty marriage she's been in.