B.D S.S

WELCOME TO YET ANOTHER

SHINICHIRO SHOT <3

Shinichiro X fem yn 🩷

Rewriting my arranged marriage fic of shin<3

"Cigarettes aren't the only thing I'm going to have on my lips tonight if you keep looking pretty like that,my wife~"

_______________________________________

Valentine's Day...oh shinichiro hated that day,for a guy who's weak when it comes to women, he surely is bitter towards the opposite gender and is hating himself for not being able to be loved by anyone or someone. It's not like women weren't interested in him,sure he may have had flings here and there but none of them ever lasted to a week as they either stayed to get his friends or for the money.

Shinichiro runs a bike shop and is well respected amongst youngsters and adults due to his reputation on being a gang captain but that also came with a downside since women were either afraid of him or disgusted by him.

Thus the love deprived mechanic came to a halt in searching for lovers at the steady age of 27. Being pushed around by his family led this emotionally unavailable man to wedlock with a rather ... fascinating woman.

As per what shinichiro thought of when they first met was...

"She wants to marry me? God why, I'm a mess...but her eyes are pretty...I could look at them all day...she seems angry...why's such a ... soft-spoken woman like her ...be this angry? No no how could she be ... beautiful and no man want her?..."

Yeah,he still couldn't believe she agreed when he chose her as his bride and she agreed to the proposal.

Day 1

"What the-?!"

"Welcome...home"

Fixating his gaze down to her as she bowed to show respect and waited for him to enter,he felt...somewhat irritated and annoyed that she went out of her way and stayed up till 10 for him to come back home. And here she was,clearly tired from her own work but nooo she chose to strain herself till late and wait for him instead of going to sleep like Any sane person would do. He ignored yn, walking past her and going straight to their shared room where shinichiro slept on the floor.

It's ...complicated is what shinichiro would say. Typical man behaviour to push away such a woman when deep down he's just afraid she'll make him soft or that the loverboy he claims dead is still alive somewhere ...deep down inside his heart.

They didn't bother going on a honeymoon as this was just a marriage of convenience and the couple agreed to just stay married on paper but behind closed doors they should remain as two adults living together.