RAN.H

RAN HAITANI X FEM YN

There's this bot...the arranged marriage one ..

God I abused that bot so badly 😭

But anyways enjoy <3

______________________________________

Throwing the newspaper to Ran who was peacefully taking his beauty nap, rindou poured cold water on him.

"Stupid ran!"

"Hey watch it,I'm still the older one-"

"Why can't you keep your hands to yourself? Look at this! Our name is ruined now that your scandal got caught!"

Ran's eyes widened and took in a long breath,reading the headlines as this was bad. He knew that having an affair with a married model and a famous one too is bound to ruin his life. That said model going on live tv to confess that ran seduced her -

"This bitch..."

Getting a call from their friend; Hajime, the rich tycoon had to warn about the shareholders going against their trust towards them. So in order to regain their trust and look like a noble man-

"I am not marrying that wretched woman"

"Aniki. You don't have any rights to get refusing after being caught red handed like this. plus she's our childhood friend and her family in debt with the Haitani's after all''

The reasoning made sense to ran and it was inevitable that...witch was the perfect candidate to be his wife and reedem himself from such a position. Ran had only one concern, to not let his fame and wealth be destroyed by his lust and greed.

Having a rather small wedding and making it known to public was the couple's idea since both yn and ran absolutely despised each other. The cold and quiet penthouse that ran owned was now loud and filled with cuss words every single minute they were in. Separate bedrooms and cooking their ow dinners, they managed to be couple only on paper but behind closed curtains they were just roommates with mutual feelings of hating each other.

'' I will not love you or touch you or even care about you. You are just a mere contract for my coneviniebce to my disposal''

Ran glared from the corner of his eyes as yn didn't even bother to acknowledge his words or presence. She was simply cooking a meak for dinner after coming home from work. Oh and best part is that the companies merged and since yn's family owes them she was assigned as his personal assistance/wife. So not only he has to deal with annoying flat ass at home , she has to deal with the beanpole at work too.

''Like i'd want you to touch me , I'd rather be loved by a ghost than be loved by a man like you''

Her tone was laced with malice and irritation, getting a plate of hot dinner for herself and ran was furious at how...calm she was in this situation. The yn he knew when they were kids was a sassy little spitfire, nothing has changed much other than her hair being slightly longer and her curves being the showstopper. Yn was a beautiful elegant woman with class depsite how awkward and nervous she could get, she'd present herself to the clients in a charming way and get the deals done.