RIN.H

Req by AleBrasil01 💜

Rindou X fem yn !!
_______________________________________

"How long did you intend on hiding her from me?"

The question didn't make sense to yn, she proceeded to clean her home. An uninvited guest who isn't  related to her. Haha. It's not like he's the father of her child.

Totally.

"It took you 5 years to find her,rindou. 5 whole years, I could just go another 10 or 20 without a single evidence. What the hell do you want now?"

Rindou scrunched his eyebrows in annoyance, her tone made him excited yet he had no right to be there either. It was supposed to be a one night stand, who knew that the infamous nightclub owner in Roppongi has a 5 year old daughter? To make it even more cuter, she had his blonde hair and droopy eyes. So everytime yn saw her, it reminds her of rindou. Maybe she still has a soft spot In her heart.

"Absolutely not! I am not moving in with you rindou haitani"

Guess not.

"Hey I'm the one who fucked this baby in you-"

"Can you please not put it like that?" Yn turned to the sink, her back facing him to avoid being seen with a massive blush covering her cheeks. "It's nearly 5pm rindou, I need to go take her from the daycare. Make it quick" wiping her hands on her apron, yn crossed her arms across her chest and patiently waited for a reply.

"Does takashi know about her?"

"Where do you think the daycare is, Rin? She's with her uncle"

"Oh so she gets to see her uncle but not me? I'm the father ,yn"

"Rindou why are you doing this? It's a one night stand and we fooled around for a few months"

"Because... because it's unfair to her,yn. You know it,I'm not a good person or anything close to one. But atleast give me a chance to be a good father,that's all I'm asking"

Rindou pleaded.

Yes.

In all 29 years of existing he was pleading to a woman he once spent a night. True, it's meaningless sex but rindou didn't picture himself running into yn at the local florist or seeing a miniature version of him at the night market with Takashi. Rindou didn't get to have a decent childhood or a life, it's tainted with blood and darkness.

"Fine"

And with that rindou rushed over to takashi's place, keeping his promise to bring back his daughter home. "ah the devil does where Prada and drives a merce too" mitsuya groaned at rindou, who in return had a smirk plastered on his face. "I assume you're here for Yuna"