S.S

Heyo !

Since his birthday is coming up, I decided to dedicate this to him🥹

Shinichiro x FEM YN !!

This chapter is fully on YN POV

______________________________________

- YN POV-

"Babe I'm home -"

No

No

God no...you promised yourself not to cry over men,yn. Then why are you standing there,sobbing over a bastard who's fucking his ex? Not just any ex, the bitch who hurt him that much. But...he looks like he's having fun with her, there were no regrets behind his eyes. The same kind eyes that I fell for were now looking back at me with so much hatered and disgust.

"Baby,tell her to leave. I'm uncomfortable"

My blood froze upon hearing her voice, she had no shame walking over to the door with Just his loose t-shirt on and showing off her fresh bite marks. Dragging me by the arm to throw me out the apartment. I wanted to show my anger, I really did but I came here with my heart filled with love ...only to get it broken. Imagine getting healed from the person who promised to heal you.

The world became dark,head dizzy and eyes heavy. I really did not want to feel this at all. It's pathetic to cry over a guy,

"Was it all just a lie?"

I should've seen the signs, the ghosting over texts and no phone calls. Taking them for granted as he worked at the sea, this is what you get for being a kind hearted bitch in this cold,cruel world.

"I'd really appreciate it if y'all could just close your eyes or something"

Great, everyone's home! I got greeted by the sassy smirk yuzuha gave me followed by the tired eyes of wakasa. He opened his mouth to protest but then-

"YOOOOOO~!"

The whole room became quiet with just stares and horrified looks from my friends. Shinichiro seemed to be angry,pissed actually by the looks on his face. If eyes could kill,I think the guy behind me would be dead by now. Main question is , why does he care? The guy who rejected me cause I'm not his type is now getting pissed ??