B.D T.A

Takeomi X fem yn

Takeomi X fem yn

Prepare for fluffy omi <3

Have fun reading !
_______________________________________

Teenage love...for some it's sweet and for majority of the students, it remains a bitter memory. If you're a lucky one then you land a love that lasts forever. In takeomi's case, he never saw the day that he'd be looking forward to going to school.

"Finally it's senior year!" Shinichiro exclaimed with excitement, walking through the hallways though people did fear the group of founding members of black dragon's. it's not a surprise to them either. On their way to class, takeomi bumped into a rather ...stack of books?

"Shit...ow"

Groaning as his ass hit the floor with books and papers sprawled out, he found a girl with long hair braided into two thick strands and searching for her glasses. Picking it up and placing it on her face, takeomi scoffed,

"Watch it,yn"

"You watch it,dummy!"

Fuming at him, yn threw a book to his head and knelt to get the papers stacked up neatly before heading to the teacher's office. "YOU knocked me over" he reasoned with her which earned a glare from the much shorter girl, "and you're letting a girl carry these heavy books,how rude!" Pushing the stack to him, takeomi did not know why he obliged in the first place. He followed the girl to her destination and stood outside waiting for her, "y'know I'm doing this because you're babysitting haru and senju,not because I like you" takeomi muttered quietly, a hint of irritation in his tone.

"And I'm only being nice Because your siblings are angels unlike you" she spat back, walking back to class and seeing the fussy atmosphere. Takeomi rolled his sleeves and sat by his desk,not sure of the fuss. Yn by the way had a weird feeling that it's involving takeomi and the popular girl- Tomomi Azuka. She's a pretty girl and is kind too. "You broke up with tomomi,didn't you?" Yn asked with a plain expression, nodding his head,

"And what about it?" Takeomi shot back the same energy as yn handed her notes to him- yeah yn's the tutor of him too. "Why though?" She asked, turning in her seat to direct her attention towards the lanky male. "Why not? I like to explore my options" yn nodded to that comment,typical takeomi to be a player and pulling on the strings of teenage girls. Half the school has dated this man, "besides,she wasn't my type" takeomi added which only made yn more furious at his actions.

Guys like these- stupid asses that make girls feel insecure and give trust issues...yn's too has been confessed to but she knows with the state of her mind, she's bound to ruin herself and the guy's perception on love, rejected them inevitably. "Your type?takeomi you're a terrible man" that made his ears perk up and a smirk plaster on his face, "well this terrible man doesn't give a shit,yn" looking through her pages and the remarks she wrote, takeomi flinched when yn slapped his hand with a ruler.