A.H

This is more like spy x family but meh

Bonten haruchiyo x FEM YN

All readers are aged 20 and above!!

_______________________________________

"Boss wants you to get married?"

Ran was amused at the request, especially by who he wanted to let on this mission. Spreading out his legs on the coffee table, haruchiyo groaned at how little time he had to find himself a dumb play thing as a wife and go on this silly little expedition. He could try at a brothel or a stril club but that's where they extract information about their enemies. What good would it make if someone did it to them?

Loosening up his tie, haruchiyo racked his brain for options. The women he's been with ...he doesn't really remember any of their faces due to the intoxicating drinks and pills he'd take before taking part in the fun. He really needs a fake wife to patch up on the mission,

"If you want, I have an idea"

"Hit me, jellyfish"

Irking at the stupid remark, rindou took out his phone to show haruchiyo an image of an unfamiliar woman. She looked absolutely stunning,

"This is an online girlfriend rental app"

"They have apps to rent girlfriends and boyfriends?"

"Yeah"

"Why do you have it??"

"Hey shithead, do you want this or not?"

Rolling his eyes in annoyance,rindou handed his phone to haruchiyo so he could scroll through the options and find his pick. By the end of the night, sunrise came and haruchiyo still rejected the choices it showed until a he randomly clicked on a profile and settled. He doesn't really care for appearances when himself has scars which he considers as a flaw. Exchanging numbers with this woman, he was supposed to meet her at a cafe that night.

Running late to his first date in 27 years, haruchiyo brought nothing as an apology for arriving late. After all, what can you expect the world's most wanted hitman? Love?. Haruchiyo never understood the concept of love , the way it leads to marriage and having kids of their own. Surrounding him were couples , teenagers, elderly and mid-ranged people sharing an evening together , creating memories.

In the middle of the cafe,he found a woman sitting all alone and nervously glancing at her watch. She wore a pink dress with heels and hair let down, average height for a woman in her mid twenties.

"Hey,you must be-"

"Yn ln, nice to meet you akashi-san"

"Oh, haruchiyo is fine"