Y.S & S.A

Yuzuha x yn x senju

Have fun reading this !

_______________________________________

Batchelorotte parties meant booze,having fun in a place with loud music but for yn she didn't expect it to be here. She was simply attending her friends event to where somethinh changed in her life for the greater or maybe worse.

The club was lively with people hustling and getting drunk, yn with her black dress that cupped her curves perfectly felt a tad bit insecure in it. She had just broken up with her boyfriend through text and she needed some kind of boost to erase those dumb memories.

"I'm going to freshen up"

Yn whispered to her friend, making her way past couples making out,going down on each other and basically being disgusting in public places. But she really doesn't blame these people,it's a club and a weekend. On her way there,she got confused to where the bathroom was and here she was,in the middle of a room.

"Well this isn't the restroom"

"It's not and what're you doing here?"

A confident yet menacing voice boomed through the room, catching yn by surprise. She definitely didn't hear the woman walk into the room. Whipping her head to the direction, yn found herself staring at a beautiful woman with pink hair,jade eyes and a tight red dress. She felt her heart race and breathing get shallow as she took a step closer.

"Aren't you a cutie?"

"You're pretty"

Shutting her mouth, yn was surprised by her own comment. Senju simply laughed at her, bringing her over to the sofa to have some drinks. Yn didn't want to get drunk with a stranger but she was just mesmerizing and hypnotized by the beauty she had. One shot turned into a drinking spree, yn was intoxicated by the bitter fluid but still had some self consciousness.

"Y'know,you've got to loosen up and have some fun!"

Teasing yn by tickling her sides, senju took the initiative to kiss her lips. her cheeks were reddened and rubbed their thighs together for the friction she needed. Yn felt horny in deep between her legs, heat spreading through thighs and lower abdomen. The thin fabric of her dress keeping them apart as the aching pain grew with each passing moment.

"You taste sweet~"

Yn's vision was blurry , pleasure taking over her body as senju but onto her shoulder lightly and left bite marks on her neck to chest. Undoing the zipper of her dress, yn was bare Infront of senju. Her breath was hot on senju's lips, letting her tongue glide along the lower lip and nibble onto it.

"You're so cute yn~"

Taking her hand to cup and massage her perky breasts that bounced. Her hands slid to her ass, hauling her up to senju. Yn wanted to burst just by the teasing, she had her eyes open when senju licked her lips eyeing her up and down. Undoing senju's straps,she wasn't ashamed to show off her body to yn with her pink tits catching her attention.

TR SHOTS (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara