V.D 6 - A.H

Day 6 : Warm sweet hugs

"Put your head on my shoulder,darling ...or do you prefer your ankles around my neck, either way it's fine~"

Haruchiyo is crazy but I kinda liked him with the scars, oh to kiss them!

It's a rewrite / continuation of the assassin X haruchiyo shot I made earlier

Heaven and back
Chase Atlantic
▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။ ၊|• 0:69

_______________________________________

Haruchiyo Sanzu doesn't know why remembers his childhood, he's trying everything from drugs to alcohol and sketchy ass substances to forget that part of his life. For someone who wants to let go of the past, he's unsure on why he chose to dye his hair pink which resembles his late sister.

Sister...

Senju Akashi...

Akashi...

That's right, haruchiyo left the Akashi household to pursue a life devoted to manjiro Sano as his loyal dog and protector as per requested by shinichiro Sano. No one knows anything about haruchiyo's past , not even takeomi.

The older Akashi could only sigh and drown in alcohol , rethinking the ways he screwed up as an older brother led him to have a dead sibling and a druggie.

Tossing and turning in his bed, haruchiyo had trouble in sleeping. The drugs were wearing off him and it downed on him that he's sleepless these days. No missions or any traitors to pass time for this lad as he opted to women.

Ah women.

They didn't seem to satisfy him...more like, each time he fucks one of them...a familiar face flashes through his memory. He's seen that smile before, that warm embrace and cute laughter. A sense of security in that unknown woman's presence as he raked his memory to pinpoint who the hell she was.