V.D-2 RIN.H

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Day 2: A ring to seal our love

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Day 2: A ring to seal our love

ITS A PART 2 OF THE EARLIER RINDOU SHOT<3

RINDOU X FEM YN

HAS SMUT 🚩

He breaks your heart but me, oh dear, I'm afraid I'll only break your legs. And best part, he doesn't even know me,right?

Keep reading, spread your legs for me,love.

<YOU TOO>

CHASE ATLANTIC

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။ ၊|• 0:10

_____________________________________

The long awaited trip finally came around and yn wasn't really looking forward to it.

She has multiple reasons to why the trip may end badly...

But on the good side, Yuna can get to experience it and spend time with rindou. Yuna has a plan of her own to set up yn with rindou. The girl may be young but she sure has the cheeky side inherited by the haitani's. Various times she's put on an act to have yn do something with rindou, to make them feel love.

After all, Yuna is still a kid and can't understand how love works. Growing attached to rindou made yn worry for her, what if one day he settles down with a beautiful woman ? What if she forbids him from seeing Yuna? Or what if he completely forgets the child? Yn can't imagine the heartbreak and she doesn't want to go through the cycle again.

"Yuna, sweetie...don't run, you might trip and fall"

Yn watched her child sprint through the water park with a bright smile as she jumped into the water. Handing a bottle of sunscreen to rindou, yn tended to hyperactive child of hers.