W.I

Final Timeline Wakasa

Wakasa X fem yn
_______________________________________

First generation of black dragon's was built with friendship and strong leadership from shinichiro Sano. Along with the founding members of course, wakasa imaushi, takeomi Akashi and Benkei Arashi. 

Now, for almost a year they had no problem in rubbing their gang around Tokyo city and recruiting more members, but when they heard that they're being taken down, shinichiro thought it was normal.

I mean, it's only fair to lose in a fight.

But what made him curious is the fact that it was girls who threatened his gang. He needed to put a stop to this,so he thought of sending the charming white leopard to settle.

Little did wakasa knew what had in stock for him.

"This is such a pain"

Wakasa muttered under his breath as he took a stroll around the empty roads, ensuring there were no people around. Shinichiro told him the leader of the gang "butterfly" should be meeting him tonight at the central park. He popped a lolipop, hoping to pass some time as he did arrive earlier than said.

Sitting there doing nothing drove the teenager to descend his memory lane to the days he was the feared white leopard and how girls would be throwing themselves at him. Wakasa wasn't that interested in love or developed a crush on anyone.

It's like...

The polar opposite of shinichiro.

Yet, they're best buddies.

Wakasa sighed as he remembered how one of his classmate is head over feels for him but is too dense on making a move on shinichiro. Then there's takeomi who pulls girlseft and right.

A few minutes passed and he heard light footsteps from behind him, giving it not much if a thought he went to the source and found some of the black dragon's members getting beat up by ...

Girls?!

That's against shinichiro's principle.

"That's enough"

His coarse voice caught the attention of the girls, they had on a school uniform. Wakasa recognised it as the neighbouring school nearby the place him and shin went to. The girls exchanged glances and pointed an accusing finger to him,

"What's your problem? We're in the middle of something"

"Wakasa-san"

The guys stood up, evident guilt and shame on their faces as wakasa patted their shoulders and nodded as he'll take care of it. Wakasa remained unfazed by the situation,he was taken back as he had to deal with some troublesome girls.