S.H

HEYYYY

HEYYYY

THANK YOU FOR 200 FOLLOWERS<3

IM SO HAPPY !!

Shuji X fem yn

Enjoyyyy<3

"Your sin? The fact that I'm not on your mind 24/7.
Your punishment? I'm going to make sure I'm your on mind 24/7"

______________________________________

Being a freelance photographer isn't something Shuji ever saw himself doing,not like he's complaining now with the amount he gets each month. Shuji doesn't stay at a place for too long and travels around ,taking assignments and projects offered to him, not overlooking into anything particularly.

No lover

No idea of commitments

Just living life to the fullest and capturing moments.

Aka the best life according to him.

"Well hello-"

"Shut up,Shuji"

Shushing the man with a kiss, he was startled- no restraints there though, opening his mouth more to the short woman,scooping her up into his arms as she wrapped her legs around his waist and carried her to the bedroom. The dark room being filled with moans and groans emitted by the couple, clothes decorating the floor as Shuji lied on the bed and watched the spitfire yn turned to be,

"You're frustrated,doll"

"Just-stop talking"

Breathlessly yn fiddled with the button Of his jeans, her eyes fixating on everywhere else except his piercing gold orbs. Shuji remembers the girl he shared a night with years ago- the very same girl that said talking is more sexier than sex itself and he couldn't deny it more. One kiss that night led to a full on love making session, handling her carefully, afraid that she'll break.

Growing into adults and running around with no official labels, yn was content with this sort of relationship with Shuji and as for him, it benefited him by offering pleasure and getting to hold a beautiful girl in his arms.

"Fuck,who got you so worked up tonight eh♡~"

Yn's mouth watered at the sight of shuji's red cheeks and the way his head rolled to the back, sitting in between his long legs as her hand pumped down his shaft,feeling each  twitch and heat radiating off onto her palm. Grabbing onto her own tits for stimulation, she rotated her hips slowly for friction,her own clit pulsing.

Yearning to be kissing his lips or stretched for his cock.

"Shit-♡"

Gritting his teeth, Shuji leaned forward, his hands grasping on a fistful of yn's hair, getting his girthy cock to be shoved down her throat, immediately cumming just by having her mouth on his tip. Having no patience, Shuji let go of her head,shooting his sticky fluid on her face and neck as his eyes went round and pupils dilating with yn's curvy sides being touched by her hands.