V.D 8 P2- K.HJ

Day 8 : The biggest gift to me was your love,darling

"Making money isn't the only thing in good at , remember sweetie ...a nose is better than an iPhone. And in this case,I have both"

Hajime X FEM YN

Have fun reading!!

Part 2 of that Valentine's Koko shot!

Long ass chapter y'all...🥹
_______________________________________

Akane...

Akane Inui...

Hajime put up a curt smile and ruffled her hair as she giggled at his sign of affection, her eyes shape indicated that she was related to him but he needed some sort of confirmation...is the love child of the yn and him?

That night...the timeframe adds up to akane's age and the fact that she has an uncle and loving mother...how could she be the child of Hajime kokonoi? Such an innocent and sweet girl with manners too...like hasn't seen the tainted world that he's used to living in.

A loud voice boomed through the crowd and Hajime picked up Akane in his arms as he followed the sounds, it was a cry of distress,

"Akane! Baby where are you?"

"Akane!! Your uncle has your favourite chocolate!"

Whipping his head to the direction of the voices calling out to the child, Hajime stumbled upon familiar faces, his breathing getting caught up in his throat and fever going cold by the sight of his lover-his yn.

"Akane! Come to mama ,baby. I missed you so much,please please don't leave ever again"

Yn hugged her child tightly and kissed the top of her head. Inupi glanced up to thank their saviour but instantly froze when he saw Hajime with a puzzled expression, "Hajime...?" He trailed off,his eyes bouncing from him to yn and back at him. Before hajime could talk,yn interrupted and went over to him and flashed a grateful smile. "Thank you so much,Mr..?"