S.S

I just love him so much.

Shinichiro X fem yn

This goes out to all the girlies who just wants to be wanted by someone, I know it's tiring.

I wish nothing but happiness to you.

_______________________________________

They say 21's the charm!

No one says that,unless it's for shinichiro's case. The same old routine where he got rejected by another woman and for a lousy reason. His friends; wakasa, takeomi and benkei snickered at him. Throwing playful yet mean insults at the tired , raven haired man.

By this time, shinichiro was already used to the usual bashing from them. Takeomi has women left and right, wakasa has them throwing themselves at him. Benkei too has women trainees at the gym. The worst part is that...

THEY DONT EVEN WANT A RELATIONSHIP.

shinichiro Sano yearned for the need to be wanted by someone, anyone. He was fed up by waiting for something that'll never ever happen. Drowning himself in work, he wiped his hands using the towel hanging by the wall as his phone rang. Wondering who was calling him, it definitely isn't grandpa sano so either it was the school calling to complain about the trio ( Michael, Baji and haruchiyo ) causing trouble or Emma if she forgot anything.

"Hello, shinichiro speaking"

"Ah mr.sano,good afternoon. We're calling regarding-"

"What did manjiro do this time?"

Groaning in annoyance, shinichiro leaned against the wall and scratched his head.

"No, this isn't about manjiro. It's about Emma Sano, actually. I was hoping to meet you, there's something I should tell you"

This is new, Emma never have given him any inconveniences or worries. She's the sweet child at home so shinichiro was anxious that maybe she was getting bullied at school. Grabbing his clean white shirt and a change of pants, shinichiro didn't bother to brush his hair neatly or wipe his face.

He truly didn't have any hopes that he'll find a girlfriend. Settling on the idea of marrying off his three siblings and managing the shop became his priority.  Reaching the school compound, his memories got rekindled to the time he was in highschool.

"Ah there you are , Mr. Sano. I'm the one who spoke to you on phone"

Taken by the teacher's beauty, shinichiro resisted the urge to flirt goofily or throw himself at her. He did scan for any signs of being engaged or married and it's safe to say that she's single. She looked Awfully familiar too!