B.D W.I

welcome

welcome

Dear readers

To...

Wakasa X fem yn !!

Yeah I was feeling kind of tipsy but okayy (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

Have fun reading !!

And thank you thank you for still reading this book <3

"Why not you sit on my lap like a pretty little doll and I fuck some manners into you~"

_______________________________________

So here's the deal.

They were roommates.

STRICTLY ROOMMATES.

It all began when Yn Ln had been looking for a place to rent and was overjoyed when she found a place with a cheap price but the only downside is that she had a male roommate but to her it wasn't a problem. From the tenant,she got to know that they were the same age and yn thought it wouldn't be a harm since she has a loving boyfriend.

What could go wrong...?

"Are you always this rude in the morning?"

"Are you always this bitchy in the morning?"

Screaming at each other's faces, yn angrily stomped to make some coffee since she's running late to the meeting at her office. Wakasa decided to have shower sex with a blonde bimbo and ended up taking too much time to the point yn had to speedrun through breakfast and possibly sprint.

"Hey asshole,give me a ride to work!"

Yn screeched as she did her makeup, earning a snort as a reply.

"No"

"What'd you mean no?!"

"Say please"

Wakasa leaned back on the sofa,a smug grin etched up on his lips as he put his feet on the coffee table. The blonde from earlier came to sit on his lap and he roughly pushed her and told her to get lost. Wow....what a gentleman. His gaze was still fixated on yn who watched the poor woman strut outside cursing him all the way- relating to what she felt in a twisted way.

"Please...start your goddamn bike before I replace your sugar with crushed glass,wakasa"

"Geez,you're gonna get old and wrinkly by 30 if you keep up this attitude"