Ashes of the order

FLASHBACK A FEW MINUTES BEFORE THE ATTACK.

Qui-Gon stood before his old master. Dooku faced his old apprentice with repentance and sadness. Qui-Gon kept his calm and neutral demeanor He knew that his old master could be of help, he only needed to press the right bottoms.

QUI-GON: Master, we know everything, we know who Sidious is, we know about order 66.

The Fallen Jedi looked at his old apprentice surprised.

DOOKU: I was betrayed, and now my master's plans had failed at last.

QUI-GON: I beg you master, please join us in the fight against Malgus we.......

Before he could continue a large explosion was heard as the voice of Y/N was heard through the commlink of Qui-Gon.

Y/N : (Comlink) Qui-Gon, the temple is under attack Malgus in on coruscant and it seems he joined forces with Sidious. We need to evac now, the whole republic is under attack!!!!

Qui-Gon was about to leave when Dooku stood up.

QUI-GON: Master?

DOOKU: I can't ask you to forgive me Qui-Gon, but at least let me try to atone from my sins, let me try to fight once again for the light I hold on  in the deep of my heart  so dearly.

Qui-Gon only smiled as he tossed Dooku his lightsaber the count ignited it revealing a white blade surprising him.

DOOKU: Qui-Gon, you.....

QUI-GON: I couldn't let your memory die in the dark side, I thought that if I purified your crystal, maybe the part of you that fought for rightness and peace would survive.

The count made some movements with  his lightsaber in the air.

DOOKU: Let's not waist more time, we have a job to do my old friend.

FLASHBACK END.

With Qui-Gon and Dooku joining the fight, the four duelists quickly defeated their enemies. Slashing them to the ground. Y/N looked at the count and Nodded his head in respect, the count did the same. Anakin looked surprised at the events.

ANAKIN: What the hell happened here?

DOOKU: The answers will come later young Skywalker from the time being, we need to make sure to repeal the intruders before they kill us  here.

Qui-Gon turned to the frighten kids. with a reassuring

QUI-GON: Kids follow us, we'll take you to a save place

The group started to leave towards the hangar while Anakin and Y/N were praying for the safety of their Padawans and  their wives as for right now, Caleb and Ahsoka were facing Kren who  broke into the apartment while they were there, Padme caring Zuri alongside Cora and Satine as they stood behind the two padawans who were prepared to fight till the end.

AHSOKA: Stay behind us.

KREN: You really think I'm  going to let you escape?

CLAEB: No, but we weren't going to let you  just kill us.

KREN: The General wants them in his custody, step aside.

The battle started and the two padawans started to fight with Kren . The senators quickly went towards the exit of the apartment, as the battle continued the two padawans were able to keep the rhythm with the dark side user, making him step back. Soon a gun ship arrived at the apartment, where Rex and alongside Fives and Jessy started shooting at the Sith giving the group time to leave the apartment.

AHSOKA: Thanks for the help Guys.

REX: Always commander.

PADME: Where is Y/N and the others?