TRANING THE CHOSEN ONE AND A MISSIG JEDI?

JEDI TEMPLE

Y/N POV

It has been a couple of weeks since our departure of Naboo, as we returned to the Jedi temple, we were received by a bunch of our fellow members of the order. All of them were amazed by us , I guess words travel fast. We were even given some time to rest before returning to our duties, if I had known that I would've stayed in Naboo; it would have been nice to explore the planet without being shot at by a bunch of droids.

Right now, I'm heading to the training grounds to help Obi-Wan with Anakin's training, and I have to admit the kid is a good and fast learner the deal of how we were going to train him also helped him a lot. Qui-Gon trained Anakin in the use of the force because he was the wisest of us and had a more open mind about the living force than other masters of the order, Obi-Wan taught him about the values of the Jedi and what it mean to be one, at las but not least I had to taught him about lightsaber combat and how to use his emotions without being seduce by the dark side.

As I arrived the training grounds, I see Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan there with Anakin at the middle of the room meditating.

QUI-GON: and remember Anakin let the force guide you, don't be afraid of letting it in.

ANAKIN: Yes, master Qui-Gon.

I keep walking to them and greet them

Y/N: Well it seems the kid is getting use to meditating

OBI-WAN: Yes, he learns fast, and he is willing to do more so he can be better

QUI-GON: We knew since we met him that he had a strong connection with the force, our job is to make him one with it.

We all nod at this, as he kept learning it came clear to us that he is the chosen one and even thou some of the other Jedi didn't believe it, we did and that was the only thing Anakin needed.

Y/N: Are you near finishing with the exercise? I wanted to tech him the basics of Djem-So I think this might suit him well.

QUI-GON: Yes, we were just finishing (turning to Anakin) Annie we are done for now.

ANAKIN: Okay master Qui-Gon.

Anakin stands up and face us he bows to me

ANAKIN: Hello master Y/N

Y/N: Hey kid. Are you ready for our lesson?

Anakin energy comes back to him, and with emotion he says

ANAKIN: Yes, master I am relay exited to learn how to fight like you.

Y/N: Well then, before we start, I need to explain you what you are going to learn, remember it is useless to know how to do something without understanding why it is used.

Anakin nods as he sits in front of me, I also take a sit while Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan sit at the other side of the room.

QUI-GON: I would lie if I said I wasn't interested in Y/N's way of fighting.

OBI-WAN : I fell the same as you master, there is something that Y/N has that no one else has.

They stop talking as I start with my lesson

Y/N: Okay Anakin first of all you need to know that we Jedi do not start the conflict; we were born with a gift and we shall never used it for our own gain especially if it means hurting an innocent person.

Anakin nods as I continue explaining

Y/N: We have the force as our ally, Qui-Gon had teach you that and we also have our lightsaber, now this weapon doesn't make you a Jedi. But in the old republic fighting with it became a essential thing for a Jedi to survive in the war, but as the timed passed and the war ended lightsaber fighting have become a thing of the past. Now it is different if the Siths are back and my mission is to make sure that you can not only defend yourself, but the ones you are meant to protect. Do you understand?