Darth Plagus??

Anakin arrived at the stairs of the Galaxies Opera House. The Jedi walked through the hallway until he reached Palpatine's box . Anakin tried to remain calm for the plan to succeed, he had to play his part and for the future he wanted for him, Cora and his kid he must endure the temptation that the Chancellor may give him.

ANAKIN: You wanted to see me, Chancellor.

PALPATINE: Yes, Anakin! Come closer. I have good news. Our Clone Intelligence Units have discovered the location of General Grievous. He is hiding in the Utapau system.

ANAKIN: At last, we'll be able to capture that monster and end this war.

PALPATINE: I would worry about the collective wisdom of the Council if they didn't select you for this assignment. You are the best choice by far but, they can't always be trusted to do the right thing.

ANAKIN: They may make mistakes sometimes, but they always search for the best solution.

PALPATINE: Sit down with me son. Anakin, you know I'm not able to rely on the Jedi Council. There has been too much kept in secret, and it all has gotten worst since Y/N arrived too the republic all those years ago.

Anakin looked surprised at the mention of Y/N, he sure didn't talk much about his mission on the war against the Sith empire, but the fact that all those things happened thousands of years ago, didn't matter to Anakin.

ANAKIN: I'm not sure I understand.

PALPATINE: Y/N L/N Once I got my position as supreme Chancellor, I made sure to investigate him and what I found was...Shocking.

ANAKIN: I don't think . . .

PALPATINE: He survived the attack of the Jedi temple, and then he and his master were sent to pretty much assassination missions against the forces of the Sith and he always got out of them, until he disappeared in a secret mission not even the senate knew.

ANAKIN: You don't trust him?

PALPATINE: Ever since he appeared, the Council started to act up, I believe his influence is damaging the relation between the senate and the council and I'm afraid he may be looking for revenge against Malgus.

Anakin was doing his best to keep his act hiding deep inside him his emotions so Palpatine doesn't sense them.

ANAKIN: I have to admit, that I didn't know that about his missions.

PALPATINE: Why? I thought he had already told you about those missions after all, he was one of your masters.

Anakin looked down, in a way he never asked only asked Y/N about his life before the attack on the temple, maybe this could be a good time to ask him.

PALPATINE: Did he and the others asked you to spy on me?

ANAKIN: No, they didn't.

PALPATINE: I'll trust you my boy, just remember those who have power are always afraid of losing it.

ANAKIN: The Jedi use their power for good.

PALPATINE: Good is a point of view, Anakin. And the Jedi point of view is not the only valid one. The Dark Lords of the Sith believe in security and justice also, yet they are considered by the Jedi to be. . .

ANAKIN: . . . evil.

PALPATINE: . . . from a Jedi's point of view. The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way, including their quest for greater power. The difference between the two is the Sith are not afraid of the dark side of the Force. That is why they are more powerful.

ANAKIN: The Sith rely on their passion for their strength. They think inward, only about themselves; I've seen it with my own eyes.

PALPATINE: And the Jedi don't?

ANAKIN: What I have been teched doesn't reflect one's own desire.

PALPATINE: Or so you've been trained to believe, have you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the wise"?

ANAKIN: No.

PALPATINE: I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life ... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.

The last's words took Anakin's attention.

ANAKIN: He could actually save people from death?

PALPATINE: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

ANAKIN: What happened to him?

PALPATINE: He became so powerful . . . the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. (smiles) Plagueis never saw it coming. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

ANAKIN: Is it possible to learn this power?

PALPATINE: Not from a Jedi.