Fight of Coruscant

War! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Sith Lord, Count Dooku. There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere.  In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, General Grievous, has swept into the Republic capital and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate.  As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged capital with their valuable hostage, Three Jedi Knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive Chancellor. The battle in the atmosphere of the capital planet of the republic advance as both sides attacked with all their weapons. Three Jedi Fighters maneuver in unison, dodging flack and enemy laser fire. R2-D2 is on Anakin's ship. R4-P17  is on Obi-Wan's ship and BD-11 Is on Y/N's.

Y/N: Be careful guys, we don't want to get killed before we get to the chancellor

ANAKIN: There isn't a droid made that can out fly you, Master, and no other way to get to the Chancellor.

OBI-WAN: Look out, four droids inbound.

The three Jedi Fighters swerve in unison as four trade federation droid drop fighters attack. After several clever moves by the Jedi, two of the separatist ships collide with each other in a ball of flame.  The other two kept on pressuring the Jedi.

OBI-WAN: We've got to split them up.

ANAKIN: Break left, fly through the guns on that tower.

Y/N: I'll get them out of our backs, just give me time.

OBI-WAN: Easy for you to say . . . why am I always the bait?

Y/N: Don't worry my friend . I'm coming around behind you.

Obi-Wan deftly maneuvers around a large Starship's superstructure, but the droids  stay on his tail, attacking him with intense laser fire.

OBI-WAN: Anakin, Y/N, they're all over me!

ANAKIN: Dead ahead! Closing . . . lock onto him, R2 . . .

Y/N: Stay calm my friend we got you BD, weapons hot.

Y/N and Anakin attack swiftly and destroys the two droids' ships with ease.

ANAKIN: (laughs) We got him, R2!

Y/N: (Laughs ) You're a really good bait Obi-Wan

OBI-WAN: Maybe you should be the bait, I'm sure you'll do a great job.

ANAKIN: Next time I'll be the bait master.

The three Jedi dives toward the surface of one of the larger separatist ships and as they are  forced to fly through a maelstrom of laser flack.

Y/N: I've located the Chancellors location; I've sent you the coordinates.

OBI-WAN: I see it. Oh, this is going to be easy.

Ahead is a Separatist with droid vultures' ships stalking around on the hull. The droids transform into flight configuration, lift off the ship as the headed towards the Jedi in attack position.

ANAKIN: Come on, Master.

OBI-WAN: Not this time. There's too much at stake. We need help. Odd Ball, do you copy?

ODD BALL: (OS) Copy, Red Leader.

OBI-WAN: Mark my position and form your squad up behind me . . .

ODD BALL: We're on your tail, General Kenobi. Set S-foils in attack position.

The protective ray shield lowers on the main hangar of the Separatist cruiser , and six new Droid star fighters  emerge and join the others heading toward the Jedi.