The phantom menace returns.

Death and destruction! A new threat has came back. Obi-Wan Kenobi was attacked by the former sith apprentice Darth Maul alongside his brother Savage. Barley escaping from the brothers claws and giving a warning to the council, Few weeks have passed and both brothers had been spreading murderer and pillage in every turn,to face this incoming threat, the Jedi council has sent three Jedi knights Obi-Wan Kenobi, Adi Gallia and Y/N L/N go towards  what they suspect will be the brothers next target. Hoping to stop them before they could get more power in the outer space, and to prevent a more sinister figure ti get them.

PALPATINE: Those to brothers are causing so much pain.

YODA: Stop these brothers we must.

MACE : They are causing to much havoc.

QUI-GON: I never thought that Maul would come back one day.

YODA: Hmm, powerful the dark side is, a way to survive your last encounter he did.

PALPATINE: Have you thought of a way to deal with them?

MACE: We're sending Master Kenobi Master L/N and Master Galia to deal with them immediately.

A hologram channel was open showing Y/N, Obi-Wan and Adi Galia.

Y/N: Masters we are arriving to the last known system where Maul was seen.

ADI: We'll inform the council if we find anything.

QUI-GON: Be careful you two, we don't know how powerful Maul has become.

OBI-WAN: We'll be careful master.

YODA: May the force be with you.

The communication channel was closed ,as a Jedi ship gets out of hyperspace.

ADI: We have a match on the cargo ship.

OBI-WAN: It seems Maul and Savage have picked up a pirate escort.

ADI: Maybe to unload the stolen cargo.

Y/N: Whatever may be, we need to stop them.

OBI-WAN: We'll do old friend.

Y/N: But I'm not surprised Hondo has to do something with this.

OBI-WAN: Yes, but I wouldn't think of hi to make this type of alliance.

ADI: You know this Hondo personally?

Both Obi-Wan and Y/N sighted at this remembering an accident the had with him ten years ago when Anakin was still a Padawan

Y/N: Unfortunately, yes. Open a channel with him.

A channel was open showing Hondo.

HONDO: Ah! Kenobi, L/N. It has been a while, I hope you're not still mad because of our last interaction some years ago.

OBI-WAN: Greetings Hondo, don't worry it's all in the past.

HONDO: Good, now. What kind of menace have you broth to my planet? Who are these tow horned men? And threaten me with their magic and lightsabers, what kind of Jedi are they ?

Y/N: Unfortunately they are not Jedi Hondo, They are siths. We are here to take them out.

HONDO: Good, cause they have threaten to attack with a group of my men. My own men!

OBI-WAN: Yes, we are looking at them right now. They are heading towards you.

HONDO: Da-da-da, more to the point, are you going to help me?

Y/N: There is nothing we can do about your men, but we can  certainly do about the sith.

HODO: Good. I'll deal with my men. You deal with those two.