THE HIDDEN TEMPLE

3POV

A space ship traveled through the vast galaxy, the clone wars had just begun. As the republic starship entered hyperspace two figures were in the cockpit.

KIRA: Do you know where are we going Padme

The young padawan asked to the senator.

PADME: I wish I knew Kira, Y/N didn't mentioned anything about the location of the system.

FLASHBACK

PADME: You want to leave Naboo now? But we have just arrived.

Y/N: I know, but this is something I need to do , before this war escalates.

PADME: And where would you be going?

Y/N: It is a special place that I used to live after the Jedi temple on coruscant was attacked by the Sith. There are some things I would like to retrieve.

PADME: You could ask to the council for permission to go there.

The young Jedi looked at his wife with a comical expression.

Y/N: Hehehe the thing is that the council nor the republic knows about this place.

PADME: How is that possible? A planet that is secret to the republic.

Y/N: When we were attacked many other Jedi temples around the galaxy were attacked too. We didn't have a place to run, until someone found this place and I became a refuge for the ones who couldn't fight the war.

PADME: But why does the republic doesn't know about this place.

Y/N: The Jedi council of that time decided to keep it a secret, I know of this place because my master was part of the council. I actually believe that my last mission was because the location of the planet was in danger.

PADME: What do you mean?

Y/N: there were only Younglings in the ship where I was frozen, I believe the Sith empire suspected about this planet and attacked that ship expecting us to rescue them and then kill us and recover the information of the planets location.

PADME: I didn't know that.

Y/N: Believe me I didn't either until now , but pleas trust me I need to go.

PADME: In that case I'm going with you.

Y/N : I won't fight you if you want to go with me fine, but I cant tell you where the planet is for safety.

FLASHBACK END

Padme took a deep breath as she looked outside of the pod. The computer made a sound telling them that they were arriving.

KIRA: we should tell my master that we have arrived.

PADME : I'll go

Standing up from her seat she went to the jedis room as the doer opened to reveal Y/N meditating.

PADME: Dear, we had arrived.

Y/N: Opened his eyes and smile at Padme

Y/N: Thanks angel

As they started heading back to the cockpit Padme spoke.

PADME: You never told me what you wanted to take from that temple.

Y/N: I wanted to get a few parts for my light saber and some archives of old force techniques.

PADME: and they are not on the temple on coruscant.

Y/N : Nop remember times were different and I must say without wanting to sound old, but in my times Jedi had more style

Padme left out a laugh