The Chosen One?

TATOOINE

3POV

The ship heads toward the planet of Tatooine. The Naboo spacecraft lands in the desert in a swirl of dust, as the spaceport of Mos Espa is seen in the distance. Inside the ship Obi-Wan  is hoisting the hyperdrive out of a floor panel. Qui-Gon enters the room dressed as a farmer

QUI-GON: How bad is the hyperdrive damage

OBI-WAN : The Hyperdrive generator is gone. We will need a new one.

As he said that Qui-Gon moves closer to Obi-Wan and speaks quietly to him.

QUI-GON : Don't let them send ant transmissions. Be wary...I sense a disturbance in the Force.

OBI-WAN : I fell it also, Master.

QUI-GON goes into the hallway to meet up with R2, Y/N and Jar-Jar. They head to the exit ramp.

They start their trek across the desert toward the city of Mos Espa. In the distance, a strange looking caravan makes its way toward the spaceport.

JAR JAR : Dis sun doen murder tada skin.

From the spaceship, Capitan Panaka and Padme run toward them.

CAPT. PANAKA : Wait!

Y/N stops as they catch to the group

CAPT. PANAKA :  Her Highness commands you to take her handmaiden with you. She wishes for her to observe the local...

Qui-Gon speaks before Y/N can say anything

QUI-GON : No more commands from Her Highness today, Captain. This spaceport is not going to be pleasant...

Y/N : I must agree with master Qui-Gon, this can be very dangerous and I think Cora will miss her sister while we are gone.

CAPT. PANAKA : The Queen wishes it. She is curious about this planet.

Y/N: With all due respect, curiosity sometimes leads to a bad ending.

Padme then looks at Y/N and gives him a stern look

PADME : I've been trained in defense... I can take care of myself, also Cora will be fine the other handmaids can tend her while I'm gone.

CAPT. PANAKA : Don't make me go back and tell her you refuse

Y/N: Was about to argue when Qui-Gon again was faster and responded.

QUI-GON : I don't have time to argue. But this is not a good idea. Stay

close to me or with Y/N.

MOS ESPA – STREET

Y/N POV

As our little excursion group walks down the main street we see all types of people but mostly the ones that would put a plaster on your head for money. You look around only to see Padme looking around in awe at this exotic environment.

QUI-GON : moisture farms for the most part, but also a few indigenous tribes and scavengers. The few spaceports like this one are havens for those who do not wish to be found

PADME : like us.

Y/N: Yes, unfortunately we are in the same situation.

Padme looks at you in a concern way

PADME: you don't like smugglers don't you

Y/N: Not them the bounty hunters of these areas are the ones who put me on my toes.

I don't say anything else and Padme doesn't ask knowing it is may be a touchy subject as we arrived  at a little plaza surrounded by several junk spaceship dealers.