THE TRUE WAR HAS BEGUN

Before starting I want to dedicate this episode to all the people that supported me through this whole story, thanks for your support and comments that helped me to improve my writing and the story itself. 100 k reads is a goal I didn't expect to reach, so thank you. with nothing left to say, let's begin with the episode.

3POV

Neutral star systems in peril, after months of being out of the republic radar Darth Maul and Savage Opress command the planet of Mandalore thought the puppet Prime Minister Almec. Imprisoning Duchess Satine. Sending a last plea of help to Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.

SATINE: (Hologram) Obi-Wan, I need your help please....

YODA: Your thoughts on this master Kenobi.

Obi-Wan looked conflicted but spoke.

OBI-WAN: It looks like an internal conflict in Mandalore, and we know that the death watch isn't allied. With the separatist.

Y/N: That might be true, but the designee in does mandalorian's is similar to a certain sith we know.

KIAD-MUNDI: Even if it's true we can't intervene, the chancellor wouldn't approve.

Y/N: Since when do Jedi need approval to keep peace.

KIAD-MUNDI: The duchess decision to remain neutral makes it more difficult.

YODA: Support from the senate we will need.

OBI-WAN: We know what they'll tell us.

YODA: At this time, there is nothing we can't do.

The two Jedi masters left leaving only Obi-Wan and Y/N alone.

Y/N: What now?

OBI-WAN: I don't know, Y/N I can't I can't loose her.....

Y/N: That wont happen brother. We are going to save her.

OBI-WAN: Y/N.....

Y/N: You helped me when I needed you, This in not about galactic laws nor Jedi laws, is the law of brothers, and there is no way I'm not helping you, I'll tell the boys to prepare their undercover we aren't going with the republic.

OBI-WAN: Y/N thank you.

Y/N: Don't worry brothers, lets go and save her.

Soon a strike force was made, Wollf, Cody, Dash and Waxer got into a space ship, as the headed to Mandalore. Using an old transport ship, they were able to dock in the city. Y/N And Obi-Wan landed the first one using an old mandalorian armor while Y/N painted his armor to look like one just changing the helmet. soon after, 6 gurads came near the two Jedi

GUARD: Do you have a landing permit.

Y/N: We left it on the ship if you follow us we will show you

as they got into the ship the four clones were waiting for them, after a few punches after the six guards came down from the ship.

WOLF: I missed this kind of missions.

CODY: You said it brother.

Y/N: Remember the plan and be ready.

The six went into a transport and headed into the prison where the duchess was being held.

OBI-WAN: Remember, in and out no distractions.

The rescue group got in the prison and after searching they finally arrived where the duchess was being held. They opened the door as Satine didn't flinch.

SATINE: Here to do more of your master's bidding?.

Obi-Wan and Y/N removed their helmets

OBI-WAN: We do our own bidding.