FACING FEELINGS

THEED, RESIDENTIAL AREA,
3POV

The group were walking the streets as the stop when they arrived at a little house

PADME: There's my house!

The group starts to walk forward, except Anakin Cora turns to see him.

CORA: What? Don't say you're shy!

ANAKIN: (untruthfully) No, but I...

Suddenly, there are shouts from two little girls, Ryoo (age 6) and Pooja (age 4). They come running toward the girls.

RYOO & POOJA: Aunt Padme!! Aunt Cora!! Aunt Kira!!

PADME: Ryoo!! Pooja!!

KIRA: These girls are as energetic as ever

CORA: I know.

The three of them hug the little girls

PADME: I'm so happy to see you! This is Anakin. Anakin, this is Ryoo, and this is Pooja.

Anakin shyly waves at them when the girls attention turns to another visitor

RYOO & POOJA :Artoo!!!

As they see the droid, they hug him. R2 whistles and beeps. But the girls suddenly look up to search for someone.

RYOO: Where's uncle Y/N?

POOJA: Yes, where is he? If Kira is here that means he must be here, too right?

Padme's face turns to a sad one.

PADME: I'm sorry girls he couldn't come he needed to do something important.

Both girls look sad until a third person comes out

SOLA: Padme, Cora , is good to see you

PADME: Anakin, this is my sister, Sola.

SOLA: Hello, Anakin.

ANAKIN :Hello.

JOBAL: You're just in time for dinner. I hope you're hungry, Anakin, Kira.

ANAKIN: A little.

PADME: He's being polite, Mom. We're starving.

CORA: Yes, it has been a long trip

RUWEE: (grinning): You came to the right place at the right time. Sit down, son.

Everyone sits and starts passing food.

KIRA: This food is the best I can't believe I survived with the food of the Jedi temple for so long.

RUWEE: I'm happy you enjoy my food Kira, but I have been wondering. Where is Y/N?

ANAKIN: He and my master were sent on a mission to find your daughters attacker.

JOBAL: Speaking of it Honey, it's so good to see you safe. We were so worried.

RUWEE: Dear...

JOBAL: I know, I know... but I had to say it. Now it's done.

SOLA Well, this is exciting! Do you know, Anakin, you're the first boyfriend Cora ever brought home?

CORA: Sola!! He isn't my boyfriend! He's a Jedi assigned by the Senate to protect Padme.

JOVAL: A bodyguard?! Oh, Padme! They didn't tell us it was that serious!

PADME: It's not, Mom, I promise.

CORA: (glances at Jobal) Anyway, Anakin's a friend. I've known him for years. Remember that little boy who was with the Jedi during the blockade crisis?