Buffet 🍱

How you handle a lot of food

Izuku Midoriya

It was the weekend and everyone decided to stay on campus. However, none of you wanted to cook that night.

"Sooo hungry..." Kaminari grumbled while everyone's stomachs agreed.

"I spent the rest of this month's allowance on new boxing gloves..." Kirishima groaned.

"Hey! I got an idea!" Uraraka chimed in, "I know this all you can eat buffet me and my family used to go to! It's super cheap but the food's pretty good!"

"That sounds wonderful!" Smiled Momo.

"I'm so hungry I could eat a shoe..." Midoriya cried.

And that's how you and class 1A went to an old buffet style restaurant.

Everyone wanted to get their money's worth so they ate quite a bit in a really quick time. Now I'd have been over 2 hours and you were still eating.

"Mmm! Cinnabon these crab cakes are delicious!" You ate happily. "You gotta try some!"

"Ughh... no thank you/n..." he said groggily slumping in his seat, "I can't eat another bite..."

"Mm! More for me then!" You gladly took his plate.

"How can she eat so much!?" Cried Bakugo forcing himself to take another bite of his tempura.

"I've been coming here for years tryna bear my dad's record and she does it in an hour..." Uraraka cried while trying to finish her 6th plate of Takoyaki.

He had a point though, you must've eaten four times everyone else, and you were still eating!

"Well my gran-gran wanted me to grow up to be big and strong!" You blushed while flexing your arm.

"That sure explains the big part-OW!"

Bakugo received several kicks under the table, surprisingly one of them, a rather painful one, was from Midoriya.

"But she also wanted me to be a lady so she told me table and I had to pace myself..." you continued to explain how you could eat so much in such little time.

"It's so cool that I get to learn more Awsome things about you y/n, you never cease to amaze me..." Midoriya gushed at you.

"Aww Cinnabon?" You blushed and kissed his cheek.