Spa Day!🧖‍♀️

You were supposed to go out on a spa day with your friends, but they all cancelled.

Izuku Midoriya

"Isn't this nice Cinnabon?" you sat in a meditation pose while someone activated the aromatherapy.

"You can feel the soothing sensation all around you, tingling and stimulating all your senses..." you breathed happily.

You invited your boyfriend to your spa day as a way for him to relax.

"Oh, I see! eucalyptus is a soothing remedy! I remember All Might used this to treat his sinuses after his battle against the swamp monster!" Midoriya exposited while the misuse tried getting him to lie down.

But if these one thing you should know about Midoriya, it's that getting that nerd to relax is like getting a cat to take a bath.

"See Cinnabon? Do you feel the soothing sensation of the warm rocks melting away your troubles?" you sighed happily as the misuse worked on your shoulders.

"Oh! hot rocks were used against by that lava monster back in All Might's battle in 199-AH!" he cried as you put the rocks on his back.

"I said frel the soothing sensation damn it!" you chastised while aggressively massaging his back.

"Ah! OOH! Y/n- that OOF! Hurts!" he cried.

"That's cause you aren't RELAXED!" you elbowed him in the middle of his back to work out his knots.

"ACK!-" you hit him so hard that he knocked out.

... Well, at least he was a relaxed now... Even if he was unconscious.

Katsuki Bakugo

"Ow! what the hell man hands!" He growled as you cut his cuticle.

"Shut up you big baby!" You chastised, "your nails are atrocious, you should be ashamed of yourself!" you clipped away while he sat begrudgingly in a robe and face mask.

"Can I take this shit off now?" He pointed to his mask.

"No, you still got another 20 minutes..." you went to your makeup bag and pulled out two nail polishes, "Black or red?"

"...black..." He grumbled angrily.

"sparkles or no sparkles?" You asked.

"Surprise me..." He rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Sparkles it is..." You smirked giddily while opening the nail polish.

Mini bonus

"HAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Kirishima and Sero when they say Bakugo's makeover.

"SHUT UP!" he growled with his sparkling nails and slick back hair.

"Are you wearing nail polish!?" asked Sero.

"Their gel tips damn it!" he corrected but got so irate that his hair puffed back up.

"There it goes! HAHAHA!" they fell to the floor.

Shoto Todoroki

You'd normally have a spa day with your nannies but today they all took their day off. So Shoto offered to join you.

"Isn't this relaxing Shoto-kun?" You sighed peacefully on the table while getting a massage.

"..."

"Shoto-Kun?" You looked over tot he another table to find it vacant. "Huh?" You turned to the curtained-off dressing room to see rustling and giggling coming from the other side. "What the.."