Bully/Bad Boy AU💥

Here's an Alternate Universe with more angst/drama😭

Izuku Midoriya

"Ok, you got this

"Ok, you got this..." you pepped yourself up as you closed your locker, "you're not gonna be pushed around anymore..."

You had just been moved to another class because of intense bullying. You weren't very confrontational, which made you an easy target. So Bering moved to a different class really was a blessing in disguise.

"You got a clean slate and a new chance to finally make friends... don't mess it up..." you encouraged yourself.

Though you were in good spirits, you had to take a few deep breaths before opening the classroom door.

"Oh thank goodness..." you sighed in relief.

The class was empty.

You had gotten there early to avoid any awkward moments. You found a seat by the window, somewhere no one would notice you and you could daydream in peace.

Though you wanted to make friends, you were still very timid and shy. As students began coming in, you focused your gaze out the window and tried to be as invisible as possible.

"Hey!" But you were never that lucky.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" As students came in and took their seats around you, you managed to sit in the seat of one of the most unhinged people in the class.

"U-uh..." you were too nervous to speak.

"You got a death wish!?" She walked up to you and slammed her hands on the table which caused a mini explosion.

"I'm sorry..." you squeaked, got up, and found another seat.

"Hahaha!" A group of girls giggled.

So much for being more assertive.

Classes went on as normal. In between classes, everyone talked amongst each other while you sat at the back quietly drawing in your notebook.

You notice the entire class went silent but you didn't react, maybe a teacher walked in or something. You didn't really care to even look, so you kept on sketching.

" Nice knowing you new girl..."

You only paid attention when you heard one of the girls who laughed at you tease.

"Hm?" You looked up and saw a boy at the doorway staring at you.

In fact, everyone was staring at you.

"..." you tensed up with anxiety.

Why were they looking at you? Was it because of him? What's so important about him?

His green messy hair and bandaids on his face covered either cuts or tattoos. His uniform was loose and slightly modified. Instead of a regular jacket, he wore a leather one with patches from different 'organizations'.