Meeting His Family 👨‍👩‍👦

A/N: Weird way to kick off the New Year but...Happy New Year! <3

Izuku Midoriya

Inko is always super nice to you. She always sends you meals through Deku when he's heading to school. She always asks about you and does whatever it takes to have you over.

Your grandmother went out with her friends that evening. Once Inko caught wind that you were going home alone that day she immediately told her son to invite you over.

"I can't go home without you y/n!" he got on his knees and begged, "my mom would literally cry a river!"

You were apprehensive at first but once you saw how desperate he was you gave in.

"Ok, ok Cinnabon, I'll join you and your mom for dinner tonight..." you giggled.

"Thank you!" He cried.

"AH!" You screamed when his tears nearly swept you away.

"Mom we're home!" Deku announced.

"Hi Ms. Inko!" you beamed happily.

"Oh Y/n welcome!" the small woman beamed, "I'm so happy you chose to join us three for dinner!"

"Thank you for inviting me." you bowed.

"Wait... 3?" asked Deku.

"Mrs. Midoriya I've seemed to mishandle the mixer..." All Might stepped out covered in flour.

"Uncle All Might!?" you gasped.

"All Might!?" your boyfriend panicked.

"Oh that's alright, I guess even the number one hero can make mistakes too!" she giggled and took a cloth out of her apron, "here, lemme get that..."

She held his face tenderly and wiped away the flour.

You leaned over to Midoriya, "you seeing this too, right?" you whispered.

"I do... But I don't believe it..." he whispered back frightfully.

"Oh, uh Thank you Mrs. Midoriya..." he smiled graciously.

"Anytime!" she smiled back innocently.

"...I'm starting to think Todoroki may have had a point..." you muttered to yourself.

"WHA-" your boyfriend's face exploded with red.

Mini bonus:

"Hey Y/n! Ready to go on our date?" blushed a happy Midoriya.

"Just a sec Cinnabon!" you called from Todoroki's dorm room.

"Huh?" confused, the green-haired hero walked towards Todoroki's open door, "WHAT THE-" his eyes neatly popped outta his head.

"I see, I see..." Shoto nodded while you worked on his conspiracy wall, "so Shinso is Mr. Aizawa's secret love child, Tokoyomi's head is just a mask to hide the fact that he's a botched Hawks clone, and this is all a conspiracy used by All Might's team to cover up his affairs of secret love children!"

"Right! You get it!" you smiled like a mad scientist.

"It makes so much sense..." he gasped, "Midoriya's just his recent cover-up..."

"Told ya!" you both high-fived.

"..." Midoriya slowly and silently backed out of the room.

He was better off not knowing whatever the hell was going on.