Princesses and Knights! 👑 ⚔️

* Requested by: anonymous*

Fantasy AU: A knight rescues a princess

A/N: Strap yourselves in folks, this one's going to be a longer one❤️

Izuku Midoriya

He crossed dangerous seas, through deadly forests, and fought countless opponents to find you, princess of the (last name) kingdom and bring you home.

"Princess?" As he climbed into your tower, he noticed how lavish it was, "whoa..."

It didn't even look like a prison at all, more like the bedroom of a noble. Not much of the royalty kind, but not peasantry either. It actually looked quite comfortable and beautiful.

"Uh... hello-"

"Hya!" You came falling from the ceiling.

"Huh!?" He panicked and drew his sword.

"Yar!" You easily took him down and held his own sword to his throat.

"Who are you!? What did you did with the princess?" He growled.

"Wha- dude seriously?" You took off your mask, "I am her majesty, who the hell are you?"

"I-I'm Izuku Midoriya, recently knighted and sent by the queen to save you!" He explained as you used his own sword to pin him to the wall.

"Gran-gran sent another one!?" you groaned.

"Well, yeah, weren't you captured?" He asked confused.

"Yeah, by my grandpa! He has custody on alternating weekdays!" You shouted then facepalmed, "I'm sorry you were brought into their petty drama..." you apologized and let him free.

"It's alright..." he blushed, "it's kind of cute she cares about you so much!"

"She probably won't pay you until I'm 'returned' Ugh!" You went to your closet and took out a bag. "Let's go..."

"Huh!?"

"Even if I just pay you now she'll have you hunted for not completing the mission, so I'm going with you back to the kingdom..." you pocketed a few gold coins and a couple knives.

"Huh!? B-but I-" he blushed even brighter when you grabbed his hand and left.

The young knight's first mission didn't go as he planned but it was still successful. The princess had been returned and all was well. He feared he would be reprimanded but fortunately he was given a new mission as soon as he finished this one.

Unfortunately for you that job was being your guard.

"Can you quit following me!?" you groaned when you saw your knight watching you through the bushes, "At least come out so I can see you creep!"

"S -Sorry your Majesty!" he nervously got out from his hiding spot to apologize, "her highness told me to keep careful watch of you... But I also didn't wanna make you feel uncomfortable so I thought watching from a distance would be better..."

"You thought watching a girl alone in the woods from the bushes was a good idea?" you raised an eyebrow.

"In hindsight, that might not have been my smartest move..." he laughed nervously. "Sorry..."

"Honestly you were hiding a little too well, if it wasn't for this sight spell I wouldn't have noticed you..." you sighed while flipping through your spell book.