Kindergarten AU! 🍎

How would you meet in kindergarten?

Izuku Midoriya

He tried defending a kid at the playground but then he got beaten up by his former friend.

"..." he lay in pain in the sand.

"As the brave hero rests, we are here to celebrate his brave sacrifice!" You gave a eulogy.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Midoriya looked up and saw you standing there in front of a crowd made of a couple of stuffed toys.

"Shhh, your dead..." you put your finger to your mouth.

"Uhh, ok..." he awkwardly went with it.

"This hero bravely stood in the face of danger and paid the ultimate price! Now we must bury him to honor him!" you announced while pointing to the hole you dug in the sand.

"Haha, wait WHAT!?" he panicked when you dragged him by his legs into the hole.

"Wait no stop I'm not dead!" he cried.

"Course you are! But don't worry young hero, I'm a wizard!" you beamed.

"Whoa!" he smiled.

"Heh, I've studied the magical arts for years! I can easily bring back a beloved hero!" you bragged, "Observe..." you pulled out a stick that you used as your wand.

"Luminous!" you cast a spell on him, "and raise brave hero!"

"... Is that my cue?" he opened one eye.

"Yeah," you whispered back.

"Yay!" he sat up.

"I'm Midoriya!" he smiled.

"I am Princess Y/n!" you announced.

"Your a wizard and a princess?"

"Yep! I'm also a ballerina, an astronaut, a necromancer, a pilot, and an archaeologist!" you beamed, "Now if you'll excuse me Imma go dig for dinosaur bones under the monkey bar so I can resurrect them and make an army to strengthen my kingdom's defenses!" you picked up your little shovel and pale and went on your way.

"Uh- wait!" he ran after you, "can I uh... Join you?"

"Hmm I don't know, I'm pretty adventurous, it'll be dangerous, you sure you're up for it?" you smirked.

"Yeah! I'm gonna be a hero soon, I'm not scared of anything!" he smiled while Showing off his scrawny arms.

"Hehe, alright then..." you held up your wand, " I hear by dub thee sir Midoriya, her knight!" you knighted him.

"Haha!" he smiled.

"Now come on, we gotta get to the dinosaurs before anyone else gets them!"

You both ran to the monkey bars and began digging.

You didn't find any bones, just a bunch of bottle caps. So the two of you made rings and necklaces outta them.

"Tada!" he smiled as he made you a crown.

"Whoa!" you beamed happily.

"Here you go your highness!" you placed the crown on your head.

"Thank you my brave knight, and here is your crossbow!" you handed him a makeshift mini crossbow that you made out of elastic bands, straws, cardboard, and a few bottle caps for ammo.

"Cool!"

"Izuku! Time to go home baby!" shouted his mom from across the playground.

"Ok Mommy!" he smiled, stood up, and dusted himself off, "I gotta go now, but this was fun!"