Dabi's Video 💀 🔥

Hey y'all, Sorry I was out so long, had a couple of mental breakdowns 😊

Your reaction to Dabi's video/ The Paranormal Liberation War Arc

Izuku Midoriya

"No..." you gasped.

Every part of your body ached. You just spent the last hour battling Shigaraki and his Nomu. Your ears rang from Shigaraki's earlier pulse attack. The noise deafening you.

"SHIGARAKI!!!" You couldn't hear him, but you definitely saw him.

"What is he..."

You had no time to ponder if the attack left permanent damage, you were too occupied watching Midoriya use his tongued black whip to chase after Shigaraki.

"..." You watched him shout something at him but still couldn't hear so it was mute.

"Stop..." you choked out as you tried getting up.

You wanted to get up and stop him. His arms were broken and you were pretty sure his legs matched.

"Ugh!" You stoop up and immediately collapsed.

Even though your body felt numb, your body was in intense pain and immediately shut down when you tried moving.

Every part of you felt as if you were being stabbed. You were bleeding from nearly every part of your body and your legs felt as if they weren't attached to you.

"Cinnabon..." you weakly reached out to him, still trying to get near and stop him. "Can't move... I have to... I have to... ugh!" You tried sitting up but your body shut down again, slamming you on the pavement.

"I can't do it..." you started to cry.

Your boyfriend was going to push himself too far. He was going to die... right in front of you, and there was nothing you could do about it...

"I'm sorry Izuku..." you choked out as the darkness took over.

"...please... save him..."

"Hm!?" Your eyes shot open at the sudden voices.

You had no idea who said that, you couldn't even recognize the voice. It was a man, that much you were certain of.

What was even weirder, you looked over at the heroes shouting something but still couldn't hear them. So you were still deaf from the prior attack.

So how could you hear that voice?

"He's going to wear himself out..."

Another voice tang out, this time a woman. You didn't see anyone who was talking much less paying attention to you so who could of-

"..." you remained shocked at your realization.

The voices came from within you.

"Y/n... Please..."

You heard All Might's voice in the group of voices in your head.

You gasped at how loud and desperate they were. As you looked up, you noticed Midoriya had let go of Shigaraki and was now falling from the sky. He appears unconscious. He was going to die!

"IZUKUUUU!" The adrenaline kicked in just enough for you to get up and run to catch him.

*CRACK!*

"AAAAAHHHH!" You let out a blood-curdling scream.