Long Distance ✈️

Missing each other while out of town/country.

Izuku Midoriya

"Aw come on Izuku, I know Y/n he's out of town for the weekend but shell be back before you know it!" Inko tried to cheer him up.

"But I miss Y/n!" You heard your boyfriend cry a lieral river from two towns over.

"Aw..." you cooed and sent him a text, " I miss you too Cinnabon!❤️❤️❤️"

"Oh crap!" he blushed looking at his phone, "I forgot about her quirk..." he covered his mouth.

"Aw, isn't that sweet?" his mother looked at the text, "You two are just so adorable!"

*ding!*

He got another text from you.

"Huh!?" This time he turned so red that his head started to steam.

"Aw, what she send this time Izuku?" gushed Inko.

"U-uh nothing!" he frantically tried turning off his phone.

"Oh ok, I'll leave you two love birds alone, bye Y/n!" she yelled her goodbye out the window.

"He he, 'bye ms. Inko'" you texted back.

She then left his room and he put his head out the window and activated one of his quirks.

"Hey, y/n?" he giggled giddily, "look at the clouds..."

"Huh?" you head but then looked up.

"Aw!" you cried.

One of the clouds was shaped into a hollow heart with both you and Midoriya's initials in the middle of it.

"I can't take it! I miss my Cinnabon!" you cried, startling your grandpa.

"Geez, you young kids are weird..." he noticed your tears were forming a river.

Katsuki Bakugo

You were out of the country spending some time with your extended family.

"Weird you said that 'cause my Tia said the same thing yesterday-" you laughed over your phone to Bakugo but then he cut you off when he noticed someone in the background.

"Who the hell is that dude!?"

You were laying in bed and he noticed another body giving behind you. It was hard to make out but Bakugo could tell it was a boy.

"Chill out puta, that's just my cousin, I've known him since diapers..." you shrugged.

"This a biological cousin or one of those long time family fiends that you call your 'cousin'?" He rolled his eyes.

"What does it matter?" You chuckled at his jealousy, "my abuela's house isn't that big for all of us so we share rooms, you know this."

"You- HAY ASSHOLE! GET OUT OF MY GIRLFRIEND'S BED YOU CREEP!" He shrieked through the phone.

"Nice try idiot, I'm wearing headphones... but even then I think he heard you..." you deadpanned at how loud your boyfriend was.

"Good!"

"Shut up dude, your gonna wake him..." you shushed him while petting your stirring cousin's head so he'd calm his stirring.

"Man hands don't you dare!" He threatened through the phone.

"It's ok..." you soothed and leaned over to kiss his forehead, Ignoring Bakugo.

"That's it!" He screamed then hung up.