"Girly Things" ✊👁️ 👄👁️ 💅

Hey, Sorry I know what I promised but pt.2 is over 5000 words and that's only Midoriya's part😭 I'll get it out but it's gonna be in more parts than I thought.

For now, here's when he does girly things 💅 with you, hope you enjoy! ❤️

Izuku Midoriya
Kpop dances

"Again!" Mina shouted.

"S-sorry!" Your boyfriend cried as he huffed in exhaustion.

"W-Why don't we take five?" You said nervously.

"You're doing great Cinnabon!" You reassured and kissed his cheek.

"Sorry I keep messing up..." he sulked, "I'm not the best dancer..." he blushed.

"Nonsense you're great!" You hugged him, "I'm just glad you agreed to join us! You're dancing is fine..."

"Hardly! We'll never win that (k-pop group) concert at this rate!" Mina complained.

"Hehe, come on Mina, he's trying, why don't we just show him the routine one last time?" You offered.

"Hmmm, ok fine..." she agreed and you both did the complicated dance that you both choreographed.

"And 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8!" You both danced.

"1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8!"

"..." Todoroki saw you both dance a couple of times then stepped in and began dancing perfectly in sync with you and Mina.

Mina ended up replacing Midoriya.

You consoled him the rest of the day after practice.

You took him to the mall to get his spirits up.

"Ooh an arcade came!" You pointed.

"Uh, y/n, I don't think this is such a good IDEA!" He cried when you pulled him to the dance game.

"I-I'm no good at dancing!" He cried as you put a coin in.

"Come on Cinnabon, it'll be fun, dancing is about feelin' the beat and setting yourself free!" You got excited when the music started up.

"Uh... I don't know about this..." he sweat nervously as the arrows rolled in.

"Haha! Just match them and follow the beat, Cinnabon!" You encouraged while Dancing along effortlessly.

"Match them..." he watched the screen and then the floor arrows.

*DING!* "Awesome!"

The game cheered when he matched correctly.

*DING!* "great! Keep going!"

He smiled then started matching more and more of them. He got so excited that he started hyper focusing on matching the arrows more so than dancing.

'Well ... at least he's having fun...'

"Heh... g-great job Cinnabon but Uhh..." you smiled nervously as you saw your boyfriend going extremely fast while getting perfect matches. "You don't wanna over do it..."

"..." he was too focused on the game.

People were starting to gather and watch in awe. You had already finished your song and started watching too. You were kind of worried, you didn't think he was letting off some steam like you wanted him too.

"Perfect score!" The machine chimed.

"Yeah!" The crowd cheered.

Midoriya gave a wide and happy smile and that seemed to put your mind at ease.