Welcome!

Welcome one and all!

If you're new here, then please go check out part 1 https://www.wattpad.com/story/153172442-bnha-boyfriend-scenarios (or you can stay here).

But this is now our 4th purge! You all voted and here are the characters we'll be getting rid of and replacing!

Here's our past cast:

Izuku Midoriya (19 Votes)

Katsuki Bakugo (1 vote lol)

Shoto Todoroki (66 votes)

Keigo Takami (15 votes)

Tomura Shigaraki (62 Votes)

Now here's our new cast!

Izuku Midoriya

Katsuki Bakugo

Shoto Todoroki (I'll be damned if you take my candy cane prince 😅)

Keigo Takami

Shota Aizawa (54 votes)

Dabi was close as hell though 😅

If you wanna do a switcheroo then comment here:

You have about 1-2 weeks till the cast becomes 'permanent' (till our next purge).

If I'm going, to be honest, I forgot a couple of requested scenarios but I do plan on doing all of them!

You can also request scenarios too but it has to be a direct message otherwise I probably won't see it.

So far we're using the same y/n's from pt.1 (with slight alterations) but if you're new here and don't wanna read the first couple of scenarios from part 1, here's the breakdown:

Midoriya's Y/n:

- Parents are "dead"

- Spend most of her childhood with her grandmother in Taiwan

- Lived secluded in the mountains away from people and loud noises.

- Trained with her grandfather (Gran Torino) and got into UA on a recommendation from All Might (God-uncle), she also got bumped up a year (Class 2A).

- Quirk: Super hearing; hears things up to 4 miles away.

- In combat, she can even hear her opponent's muscle and blood movements which help her anticipate an attack before it even happens.

- Can't control her powers so she has to wear noise-canceling earphones most of the time, making her basically deaf when she wears them.

Bakugo's Y/n:

- Dead mom

- Only living relative with a quirk in a bigoted family.

- Kept her powers a secret until her mother died.

- Maintains high grades to stay in school as part of a deal she made with her military family.

- Quirk: Bubbles, she secretes a soap-like substance from her hands that create bubbles of various sizes and strengths.

- They can be used as barriers, platforms, bounce surfaces, and gloves.

- Side effect: it dries out her hands to the point where most lotions can't help, thus the nickname (from Bakugo), "man hands".

- The youngest of 5 siblings, 4 brothers (ages range 26-19).

Shoto Todoroki's Y/n:

- Heir to her late grandmother's company.

- The middle child of 3 siblings; an older sister (24) and a younger brother (13)

- Lived in France with her father and grandfather as a safety measure to keep her safe from her mother.

- Y//n and Shoto are arranged in a quirk marriage, they've known each other since they were 5 and have been together ever since.

- They mutually bond other their own social anxieties and abusive families.

- Y/n's a yandere but has been going to therapy so she's a bit better now.

- She's emotionally attached to Todoroki and is scared to make friends, after she transferred to UA he helps her make new friends.

- If she wasn't so in love with Shoto she'd probably date Uraraka.

Keigo Takami's Y/n:

- currently engaged to Keigo.

- She's too nice

- Grew up religiously traditional; a perfect lady.

- Was once engaged but got cheated on and broke it off to be with Keigo.

- He shows her how to have fun.

- Y/n also has a best friend (B/f) she's had since childhood; b/f also helps her left loose.

- Has No quirk and grew up in a town where quirks were seen as evil.

- Her parents don't approve of the engagement because of his quirk but agree because Keigo is rich.

Shota Aizawa's Y/n:

- Former Villainous notorious escape artist and assassin.

- Currently on parole and Aizawa stays with her at all times to keep her out of trouble.

- They went to high school together and even dated but a tragic incident made her leave and become a villain.

- She's currently in UA's custody and works as a teacher for class 1A to help the students stop getting kidnapped every other week.

- She has a personal vendetta against Aizawa and constantly torments him to piss him off.

- Later on, they eventually rekindled their old sparks got married in secret (Aizawa: Correction, I was tricked into it) and they live happily together.

Dabi's Y/n:

- Official introduction is in "Purge Victors: Shigaraki and Dabi" in part 1 of this story.

- He rescued her from her small corrupted town and abusive father.

- Y/n's mother ran away when she was younger to become a hero in other parts of Japan.

- Y/n tries to be a good person but she has a very dark and sinister side to her.

- Dabi calls her "Angel" because of her overly nice personality.

See ya later!❤️