Is That Seat Taken?🪑😉

Is that seat taken?
That's my lap.
I know what I said😏

DISCLAIMER: I'm slightly drunk😂

Izuku Midoriya

The cafeteria was full and there were no seats near your classmates.

"Hey, Y/n over her!" Smiled your boyfriend.

The good news was that Midoriya saved you a seat next to him. The bad news was that Bakugo stole it.

"Huh!? K-Kacchan that seats kinda t-taken..." he shivered in fear.

"Huh!? Shut up Deku!" He glared and went back to talking to Kirishima.

"Haha, it's ok Cinnabon, I'll find someplace else... is that seat taken?" You pointed to his lap.

"Eh!?" He blushed.

"If not, can I sit?" You giggled.

"U-UH s-sure!" He robotically stiffened as you sat in his lap.

"Thanks, Cinnabon."

"Hehe, Deku and y/n are so cute!" Laughed Mina.

"Indeed, they make a wonderful duo!" Iida agreed.

"Yeah!" Smiled Uraraka.

"Huh?" Bakugo turned back to look at you two. "Ew! Get a room!"

"Get out my chair..." you glared back.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He challenged.

"G-Guys please, let's just eat..." Midoriya broke out of his trance to brake you two up.

"Looks like she's already done enough eating..." he snorted mockingly.

"Hey Cinnabon try this tiramisu I made!" You ignored the angry blonde boy to talk to your boyfriend.

You leaned back with a spoonful of the cake to feed him and in your gesture you also ended up kicking Bakugo in the face while you leaned to the side a little.

"AHH!" He cursed.

"Mmh! Delicious!" Midoriya blushed, ignoring his friend's cry of pain.

"Square up ear muffs!" He stood up and you followed suit.

"Bring it on Bakuhoe!"

"Y/n please don't provoke him..." Midoriya pleaded.

"I'm gonna kill you-Ack!" Bakugo was silenced when someone threw a plate near him.

"What the- who threw that!?"

"Me pendejo! I could hear your bitch cries half way across the damn school!" Bakugo's girlfriend announced.

"What the hell!?" He glared but then retracted when he saw his girlfriend grab him by the ear and drug him towards the exit.

"I've had enough of you causing shit when I'm not around! Thanks for the tip Brocoli top..." she nodded towards your boyfriend who nervously hid his phone behind his back.

"Y-Yeah..." he shivered as you looked at him skeptically.

Did he just snitch on his friend to his girlfriend!?

The two left to go argue somewhere else so now you could eat in peace.

"Now where we're we?" You sat back down on his laugh instead of the newly freed seat next to you.

"Huh!?" he immediately passed out.

Katsuki Bakugo