Hostage!?

He comes to save you from a hostage situation.

Izuku Midoriya

"Stop villain!- WHAT THE!?" Midoriya busted into the villains headquarters to save you.

"Hey Cinnabon..." you greeted while Gentle Criminal poured you a cup of tea.

You were also taped to a chair.

"Ah! There he is! Our guest of honor!" He exclaimed.

"What's going on?"

"I don't know!" You whined, "I just went to the convenience store to get some snacks and then this guy showed up outta nowhere! I thought he was a crazy homeless dude but then he and his LARPing girlfriend grabbed me and I- MMMHM!" La Brava taped your mouth.

"Hey!" Glared Midoriya, "let her go!"

"You shall regain your princess soon enough after my plan is complete!" The villain exclaimed.

"Hmhhmmm!" You whined as if you weren't a hostage to a dangerous criminal.

"Hang on y/n! I'll save you!" He exclaimed worryingly.

The two fought and you and La Brava watched on. You were bored while Brava appeared worried for Gentle.

"Gentle!" She cried.

"LaBrava! I need your love!" He cried over dramatically.

"Of course my darling I- AAAAHHHH!"

In their fight and her concern, you had gotten out of your restraints and punted LaBrava across the room.

"Y'all really didn't have to do all this..." you aggressively grabbed Gentle and punched him so hard he knocked out. This caused Midoriya to jump back in slight fear by your strength.

"We've fought actual terrorists on an almost weekly basis! How was he that hard to beat!?" You grabbed both criminals and tied them up with the tape.

"S-Sorry..." he apologized.

"It's ok Cinnabon," you kissed his cheek, "thank you for coming to rescue me..."

"N-No problem... but I guess you didn't really need my help after all..." he laughed nervously and blushed.

Katsuki Bakugo

"One two three shoot!" You, your brothers and Bakugo all shouted.

"Ha!" Taunted your boyfriend when he beat you in a Rock Paper Scissors game.

"Damn it!" You grumbled then got out of B/4's car and towards the convenience store to get everybody snacks for your movie night.

"Don't forget the Taki's!" Shouted B/4 from the driver seat.

"..." you flipped him off as you entered the store.

It was late at night and you were in your pajamas which consisted of an old T-shirt and very short shorts. You just wanted to go in, grab the snacks and get out without anybody you know seeing you.

As you were just about finished gathering the snacks and heading to the cashier.

"Alright nobody move!" A robber held a gun to your head.

"Damn it..." you grumbled annoyingly.

"What the hell..." Bakugo glared as he saw everything go down from the car.

"Oh shit..." said B/4 in boredom then looked to b/3 beside him in the passenger seat.

They gave each other knowing look and then, "1,2,3 shoot!" They both tied.