Car Wash 🚗 🧼

Izuku Midoriya

"You know, when we suggested a Bikini car wash, this isn't what we meant..." Kaminari sulked while charging a car battery in a yellow bikini top and matching skirt.

"Keep charging!" Jiro cheered while she sat in the shade with Mina counting the profits.

"This feels wrong..." Midoriya mumbled while keeping his fake smile together.

"This is so demeaning..." Bakugo grumbled as he held half of the sign.

"Tell me about it..." sighed Todoroki holding up the other half.

"Hold the sign up higher you idiots!" Shouted Bakugo's girlfriend as she put the sponge back in the bucket.

"Shoto-kun you gotta push your hair back and show off that killer smile!" Said Todoroki's girlfriend as she was washing off a car.

"Ugh..." The shirtless boys, wind, but complied with their girlfriends demands.

"Cinnabon! What did I tell you about that shirt!?" You yelled while vacuuming a car.

"H-huh!?" he blushed, "B- But-"

"Lose it and show some skin already you prude!" you demanded. "You're holding back our profits!"

He blushed but took off his shirt and posed with Bakugo and Todoroki with the sign.

Mini bonus:

"Step right up folks!" you and Bakugo's Girlfriend announced with megaphones from a top of car.

"Three for the price of two!" you shouted.

"And you'll get the chance to see these studs all wet and soapy!" added Bakugo's girlfriend while pointing at the three boys.

"Why do I feel violated?" Asked Midoriya hiding his face in his hands.

"Because those hags just pimped us out, you idiot!" Bakugo growled.

"Hehehe!" you and Todoroki's girlfriend drooled And snap photos of your boyfriends washing the car together.

Katsuki Bakugo

"This is so demeaning..." He groaned while washing a car in swimming trunks.

"Aw come on Kacchan, it's not so bad!" Midoriya smiled and hosed off another car

"Easy for you to say, nerd!" He exploded, "dumb jobs like these were made for losers like you!"

"Well, maybe the heat's gotten to you..." He sweats nervously and noticed another car pulling up, "look, ill take the next one why don't you go take a break with Kirishima?"

"Yeah bro, we can go get sodas!" the redhead offered.

"Tch- fine, whatever..." He started to walk off with his friend.

"Hi there, you here for a wash?" Smiled Midoriya as the window rolled down.

"*whistle* Helloooo boys..." You smirked from the driver's seat.

"Y-Y/n!?" Midoriya blushed in embarrassment.

"Huh?" Bakugo twitched in annoyance and quickly turned around, "what the hell are you doing here!?"

"Whoa hey, Y/n sweet ride!" Kirishima gave a thumbs up for the muscle car you were driving.

"It's my big brother's, he let me take it to go get it washed when I heard the UA boys were setting up a topless car wash..." you eyed the three up and down and they all blushed.