Seduction Prank💋

A/N: I'm really sick and on God knows how many medications so these might be short short 😭

Putting him on the counter prank.

Izuku Midoriya

"Hey Cinnabon..." you smirked when you saw him in the kitchen.

He was cutting up vegetables when you approached him.

"Oh hey Y/n!" He smiled, "I'm almost done with the soup ok?"

"Hmm I don't think I'm in the mood for soup..." you teased.

"Huh? Really? Then what are you in the mood for, I can whip up something else if you want!" He offered obliviously.

"What am I in the mood for?" You repeated seductively as you stood in between him and the counter, "hmmm, what about...you"

"Eh?"

Before he could process what you said, you suddenly grabbed The back of his knee is it lifted him up and pressed him against the counter.

"Whoa!" He was so shocked that he flew back and laid on his back on the hard granite countertops.

"I wanna devour my Cinnabon..." you smirked teasingly.

His face was so hot it could boil water. Midoriya was so taken aback by your brazen attitude that he said something unexpected.

"P-Please be gentle..." he blushed, "it's my first time..."

"Wait what!?" You blushed.

"You can take me y/n..." He then laid back down on the counter, sprawled out and completely at your mercy.

"I- boy it was a joke!" You jumped back and covered your cheeks.

Katsuki Bakugo

You weren't feeling that well so he was in the kitchen making you some food.

"Baaaku-channn!" You groggily walked in while wrapped in your blanket.

"Get back to bed, you idiot! you're still unwell..." he grumbled, annoyed at your antics.

"But I missed yyyyooooouuuu!" You hugged him from behind.

"Let go of me man hands!" His eye twitched when your hands playfully wandered his chest and abdomen.

"Hehe, you have boobies..." you giggled while squeezing his chest.

"Gah!" He tensed up so tight that the knife he was holding flew into the ceiling.

"Damn it man hands get back in your room!" He turned around and grabbed your hands.

"Noooo!" You cried then leaned down to grapple his thighs.

"What the- " He cried and blush as you lifted him and placed him on the counter.

"Hehe, what's the matter baby?" You smirked goofily.