"I Love You" 🥰

Izuku Midoriya

"Ok we're off now!" Waved Inko.

The two of you were leaving to the market to get ingredients for tonight's dinner.

"Ok!" He smiled while training in his room.

"Bye Cinnabon!" You waved.

"Bye mom! Bye y/n! I love you!-" he covered his mouth as his face reddened.

"Aw! We love you too!" Both you and Inko cried at how cute he acted.

"..." his face was so red that steam came off his face.

He ended up coming with you on your shopping trip.

"Oh, lemme help with those!" He took your bags even though they weren't that heavy.

"Such a gentleman!" You and Inko continued to cry.

"Wha- wait please don't! I just wanted to help I'm sorry!" He started crying too from the embarrassment of being dotted on by both his mother and girlfriend.

"I raised him so well!" Inko cried.

"I'm so chivalrous!" You teared up.

"What the hell?" Bakugo deadpanned as he carried grocery bags for his mother and his girlfriend, "what a crybaby..."

"Thanks for coming with us Bakugo..." his girlfriend thanked as she handed him another bag and kissed his cheek.

"... SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!" He blushed.

Katsuki Bakugo

"Thanks for helping me study for Aizawa's quiz tomorrow." You thanked Bakugo as he walked you home.

"You needed all the help you could get so you're welcome..." he grumbled.

"It would literally kill you to give me a straightforward compliment Huh?" You asked sarcastically.

"Shut up!" He blushed.

When you finally made it to your front door you kissed his cheek.

"Either way, thanks, I'll see you tomorrow..." you smiled and blushed.

"Yeah well, whatever, see ya... I love you..." he mumbled the last part but it was audible.

"Huh?" You blushed.

"... I said I love you..." he repeated through gritted teeth, as he broke a part of himself to say that.

"Aw you're so sweet when your not an ass..." you pinched his cheek as he growled like a dog, "I'll see you later babe..."

You turned to leave but then he stopped you with a hand on your shoulder.

"What the-" you were was caught off guard when he grabbed you and held you against the door, your feet dangling as he held you up to meeet his gaze.

"I said. I.  Love. You." His eyes became wild and murderous.

"I-I l-love you too?" you blushed.

"Good..." he kissed you then let you down.

"What the fu-"

"Now get in there before you break curfew..." he open the door seconds before B/1 could and shoved you into his arms.

"Huh, 0.2 seconds to spare..." he nodded and placed his gun back on his hip, "you win this round Katsuki Bakugo..."

"Hehehe..." your boyfriend gave an evil chuckle as he flipped your brother off as he left to walk back home.