Seeing a Movie 🍿

Izuku Midoriya

"Come on Y/n!" yelled Midoriya from down the street, "were gonna miss the movie!" he was like an over-excited child, bouncing impatiently as you walked to catch up.

"Calmn down Cinnabon..." you giggled, "we'll make it, besides, they always show a much of boring trailers in the beginning..." you shrugged.

"But that's part of the experience!" he smiled as you finally caught up. "I waited years for the sequel to come out!" he grabbed your hand, "and I'm so glad you decided to come with me!"

"Aw, well you talked so much about it, I had to know what my Cinnabon was so that excited about- WHOA!" you blushed as he dragged you.

"Then we've got no time to waste!" he ran with you stunning behind.

By the time you got there, Midoriya could barely contain his excitement. He was literally bouncing in his seat as the lights dimmed.

"See, this is where the main hero used to hang out with his friends before he became a hero..." he whispered to you.

"Hmm..." you nodded while munching on popcorn.

"Oooh, and that's his love in interest!" he whispered excitedly, "fun fact, they're actually dating in real life! Isn't that cool!?"

"Hmm, sure Cinnabon..." you smiled nervously.

You appreciated the insight he was giving you, but you were also trying to pay attention to the movie.

"And that's the thing that gave them their powers!" he cut in at a really important moment in the movie.

"Cinnabon shhh!" you whispered.

"I-oh, sorry- oh- that's the hidden kingdom from the other movie!" he beamed, "I can't believe they actually-"

You shoved popcorn in his mouth and continued to do so throughout the remainder of the movie.

"... Sorry I ruined the movie for you y/n, I just got really excited..." he sulked while you walked out.

"Nah it's ok," you smiled, "I'm happy you enjoyed it... So what was that growing tree about?" you asked curiously.

"Oh!" his eyes glittered in excitement, "oh it's actually a sentiment generally that's thousands of year's old! It's central to the hero's original story in the manga!"

"Huh, I never knew that..." you two walked home, "So what's the priceless deal? Why was she such a bitch?"

"Well she's actually not a princess cause the king adopted her as a bad when he fond her abandoned, later on in the manga we find out that she's actually related to the villain!"

"What!?" you gasped.

"I thknoe right!" he copied your excitement, "and get this! The hero and the king actually met in the past but that's not till the time traveling arc...." he rambled on while you excitedly listened to every detail.

Mini bonus: Taking Bakigo

"Hey guys you ready to- what the!?" you panicked when you saw Bakugo gag and duck tape your boyfriend's mouth shut.