"Daddy" 😉

You accidentally call him daddy

Izuku Midoriya

"Oh, Cinnabon has his handy dandy notebook, don't you babe?"

It should have been that easy to say!

Instead, what came out was,

"Oh, Cinnabon has a handy notebook don't you Daddy?" you wanted to jump out the window but the lock was stuck. 

"I-Its ok y/n... I know it was just a slip of the tongue..." his eyes swirled as steam came off of his face.

"Aw you guys are so cute!" laughed Inko.

"Is this window just for decoration?!" you asked while trying to pry it open.

Mini bonus:

"You two remind me of Izuku's father and I when we were young!" Inko gushed, "Only we had even saucer nicknames..."

"Mom!" Izuku blushed.

"..." you put down your utensils and crawled under the dinner table to try and make a makeshift noose out of your shoestrings.

Katsuku Bakugo

"Y/n pass the chicken..." asked B/4.

"Of course.." you politely handed your brother the serving plate.

"Thank you..."

"..."

It was one of the only nights that you and your brothers acted like normal people. Which meant only one thing, your father was home.

"Daddy, could you pass the rice?"

Both Bakugo and your father reached for the bowl.

"..." your father gave him a strange look.

"Heh..." Bakugo smirked smugly in response.

You didn't end up getting your rice that night.

Mini bonus:

"B/1 wait! I can explain!" you cried as your other brothers held you back, " let's talk about this like normal people!"

"We will..." said B/1 through his scope, "after I collect his fingernails..."

"Aim for the legs son... I need him alive..." your father glared through the window with his oldest son.

"Guuyyyssss!" you cried.

Shoto Todoroki

"Woo go Shoto!!!" you cheered from the crowds.

It was field day and Todoroki was running the 800mlong run and he was currently on his 2nd lap.

"Hm." he waved at you as he ran by.

"That's my man! Go daddy-" you covered your mouth out of embarrassment.

You crouched town in your seat as your classmates teased you.

He ended up winning the race so maybe he didn't hear. At least that's what you thought.

"That was so cool Shoto-kun!" you hugged him after he got his medal.

"Thanks Y/n, but you know we're too young for kids right?"

"I-Of course you silly goose, I didn't call you daddy, I said... clammy...cause ya looked so drenched out there let's go get you some water!" you dragged him to the water stand.

Mini bonus:

"I mean we could start early but I'm pretty sure we'd need a couple things first...." he thought while you got his snacks and water.

"What's your ring size?"

"Hahaha! Shoto-kun you are so funny! Here try some orange slices! Get those electrolytes!" you shoved fruit in his mouth to shut him up.

Keigo Takami

"Hey Baby bird! You ready for Sunday's Sundaes?!" he came in with two bowls of ice cream and a can of whipped cream.

"I brought the dough daddy!" you smiled with a bowl of cookie dough and other toppings.

"Huh?" he paused.

You busted wanted to make a cooler alliteration like he did, but it came out wrong.

"Forget you heard that..." you blushed.

"Never..." he revealed the recorder on his phone.

"So you've just been recording all our conversations hoping I'd say something kinky?" your eye twitched.

"What? No, don't be ridiculous!" he scoffed, "I record to hear your beautiful voice when I'm away on long missions..." he smiled.

"..." you tried to hold on to your glare but you couldn't, "gosh darn it quit being so cute!"

You aggressively smooshed his cheeks, pecked a kiss on the lips and then stomped away to your room so you could aggressively gush in peace.

Mini bonus:

"You still want your Sundae baby?" he knocked.

"...yeah..." you stuck your head out from the covers and opened your mouth.

"Haha... so cute..." he chuckled, sat on the side of the bed, and fed you ice cream.

Shota Aizawa

He came out of the shower with nothing but a towel that hung just low enough for you to determine that he hadn't shaved in a while.

"Hey there daddy..." you winked from the bed.

"Really?" he looked annoyed.

"Stop looking so much like a responsible father figure and I might tone it down a bit..." you smirked.

"Don't ever call me that unless you're actually pregnant...." he walked out the room...

then walked back in seconds later, "You're not-"

"God no!" you clenched your chest in fear. "Don't put that out there in the universe!"

"Ok good cause I can't have a kid calling me that..." he mumbled, "especially when you've screamed it in my ear so many times..." he went to go put on a shirt.

"I wouldn't have to scream it if you didn't force it outta me..." toy continued to tease, "When you give a command I must obey-" he threw a pillow in your face.

"Shut up." he groaned.

"Yes if that's what daddy wants-AAAAHHH!" you screamed when he rushed at you.

"iI'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!!!"

A/N: Hope you enjoyed!