His Nightmare😱

*Requested by: (blank)*

(I honestly forgot who requested this, if you know who you are please reach out to me and I'll add your name here sorry 😭)*

Izuku Midoriya

"Hmg!" he struggled to move as the pressure crushed him to the ground.

"Hehe!... Izuku Midorida..." smirked Shigaraki, "its time to end this little game of playing dress up..." he leaned down and ripped off Midoriya's mask.

"I- I won't rest until I stop you!" he growled with determination.

"Poor little Izuku..." his smirk widened, "still got on those rose tinted glasses I see..."

"Cinnabon!" you could be heard rushing to him.

"Y/n?" he could barely move from the invisible pressure, holding him down, but he could move his head and eyes to your direction.

"Let me help you take them off..."

"Get away from him!" you took your blade out of your tool belt to strike him.

"Y/N NO!" he screamed desperately.

"Poor little Izuku wants to Be All Might..." he taunted while dodging your attacks.

"But soon you'll know... you'll fail just like he did..."

"Huh?" he disappeared right before your eyes "Where'd he- *SPLAT!*"

Both your eyes widened when you saw that your entire lower half was missing.

"Y/N!" he screamed so loud his voice cracked. He was so distraught that he tried his hardest to reach out to you.

The more he struggled the heavier the pressure became.

"I-Izuku..." you choked out some blood and reached your arm out to him one last time before the rest of your body crumbled to dust, and you were no more than a bloody pile on the floor.

"Y/NNNNNN!" he wailed and fought like crazy to get free but couldn't.

His tears blurred his vision and it only became clear again when he heard a voice call out to him.

"Izuku! Cinnamon its ok I'm here!"
It was you!

Alive and well with an extremely concerning expression.

"Y/n!? You're here!" he quickly you out of bed and hugged you.

"Of course I am, Bakugo called and said you were screaming my name in your sleep, so I rushed over, is everything ok?" you hugged him back.

He was at the UA dorms, his first night of sleep in days after his quest to find Shigaraki and All for One.

"I... I'm ok..." he tried to reassure you, "I just had a bad dream is all..."

"Cinabbon..." you sighed and pulled up a chair, "we talked about this, if something's bothering you then you gotta tell me... I wanna help..."

His mind flashed to the scene where you tried to help him in your dream.

"..." he began to cry again.

"Baby..." you hugged him and made sure he knew that you were there to talk anytime he needed it.

He didn't say a word, he just sobbed in your arms. You meanwhile stayed with him and just whispered words of reassurance to him. He eventually fell asleep but he held you the entire night, as if protecting you from something. He never realized that he was the one who needed you way more.