Ruined Moments 💔😭

*Requested*

Romantic moments gone wrong.

Izuku Midoriya

*BEEEEP!*

The school bell went off indicating the next period.

"Aw man..." you cried when you saw how full the halls were.

Your class was on the other side of the school and you only had 5 minutes to get there.

Having no time to pack your bag, you grabbed your books and held them to your chest. Taking a deep breath you then quickly made your way through the stampede of students in the hallway.

"Outta my way extras!" you heard a familiar voice.

"Oh no..." you whined.

"Kacchan no!" yelled Midoriya.

"AAHH!" you cried when you were blown away goth the other students.

"Gotcha!" you fell into your boyfriend's arms.

"Cinnabon?" you were confused on how quickly he found and caught you amongst the crowd, "wait-"

Time sped up again once you realized he caught your books that flew out of your hands in the fall.

"I got it!" he caughtvtgem all with ease with one hand. "You ok Y/n?"

"Whoa, your so cool Cinnabon!" you gushed.

"So-Oh thanks I-"

"Outta my way nerds!" Bakugo pushed him out of the way as he stomped by.

"WHOA!" your boyfriend cried and clumsily fell on top of you.

Katsuki Bakugo

"Faster!" Bakugo's yelling could be heard outside your bedroom.

"But I've been going forever! I'm getting tired!" you whined.

"The hell..." Both B/3 and B/2 stopped by your door once they heard what was going on.

"Quit complaining and go harder!" he brushed off your complaints.

"I'm trying!" you cried.

"Try harder!" He ordered.

"The fuck?" B/4 came by as well to hear what was going on.

"Shhh!" your other two brother shidhed as they continued to eavesdrop.

"Hey! *slap!* Don't pass out on me! I need you awake for this!"

"I can't take much more of this!"

"You're gonna take it all man hands!"

"Do do do do dooo..." sang B/1 as he walked up to your door while casually making sure his gun was loaded.

*BANG! BANG!*

He blew a hole right through your door then proceeded to kick it open.

"..." You and Bakugo turned slowly for your computer, no longer occupied by the game the two of you were playing.

"HEALER!" you snapped out of or when you realized what he might of thought.

"Bakugo's in a 12-hour gaming tournament and his healer was out so I stood in for 'em!" you explained.

"What about 'taking it all'?" he asked while putting the tip of his gun to Bakugo's head.

"I was taking his damage while I was healing him in the game!"