When You're Getting Jumped🤕

*Requested by: Anonymous*

When multiple people attack you.

Izuku Midoriya

"You nepo-baby brat!" an upperclassman pushed you into the locker.

"Agh!" you cried. "I was just trying to help..."

You were always bothered from your upper-classmen because you were the first student to skip a grade and get recommended by All Might.

"You think I need your help you damn brat!" she grabbed you by the collar, "The day I need help from a baby like you is the day I keep over and die!"

You were always a target from your classmates which was why you usually spent more time with the lower grades. Though they weren't in your class, they were similar with age with you and were a lot more sympathetic.

"Hey leave her alone!" yelled Mina.

"Ashido... no..." you gasped. You never wanted to bring anyone else in your mess.

"or what? Are the 1A babies gonna call their daddy Aizawa? Hahaha!" she and the other girls laughed.

Puffing her cheeks, Mina left with her friends, quickly running out of the locker room for some help.

"Heh, guess your friends are just as useless as you huh?" your bully taunted.

"Don't you dare trash talk my friends..." you glared.

You gave a gutteral growl and punched her in the nose.

"Ow! Bitch!" she cried and held her bleeding nose. "I'll kill you!"

"Is that a threat?" you raised an eyebrow, "you gotta do better than that?"

"You skank!" one of her friends fried attacking you but you dodged it and she punched the locker behind you, you then hit her hard in the gut.

"That's how you throw a punch..." you whispered in her ear while she threw up her lunch.

"And this..." you shoved the over girls so hard that it left craters in the lockers behind them, "is how you shove..."

"What the hell?" the upperclassmen glared but was quaking with fear.

"Did you forget who trained me?" you cracked your knuckles.

"Oh but I forgot... I'm just a nepo baby!" and went to throw another punch, this one seemed far more powerful than before.

"No!" she cried.

"Are you ok!?" he looked at you with such worry 

"What?" you stopped seeing red for a moment when Midoriya stood in front of you and took the punch.